Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *blushes a bit* any idea about any private place where we could go?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: Yeah, I dont think I'd like it too much of I knew two people were having sex on my roof.

Saphire: *smiled and licked Naths cheek softly then felt his member in his pants pressing against her bottom*..mmmm looks like somebody needs to get out and stretch.
The OCA

L-Kurtz: I know. *clicks his fingers, and then suddenly appear in a blank white room, with a bed there* How about... here..?

Nath: Yeah... *blushes lightly* ...You really make me horny at times... ya know...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *giggles* seems just perfect
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *blushed at the comment* Well..lets see how horny you can really get *cooing as she slowly slipped her blue t-shirt off showing off her white furred cute CC cup breasts perky as ever with subtle pink nipples*
The OCA

Nath: *his eyes widen, as he drools slightly, the bulge underneath his trousers throbbing against her butt madly, as his muzzle moves to her breasts* Oh god.... they're... *he doesn't finish that sentence, as he seems in a trance, his tongue licking softly at one of her cute pink nipples*

L-Kurtz: *cuddles Shiva, seemingly unaffected by the cold around her* So... what do you want to do... *kisses her softly on the cheek*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: mmm...*starts rubbing Nath's ears urging him on*
The OCA

Nath: *his muzzle wraps around her nipple, and starts suckling on it*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: I just want to be here with you...loving you *smiles and kisses his nose*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: mmmhhhhh...*her tail comes around and gently wraps the back of Nath's head*..mmhhh comfy?
The OCA