Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Disturbed: *sat down beside Shiva* Shiva..just because I wont have sex with you doesnt mean that nobody wants you...*hugs Shiva*...please dont be upset okay?
The OCA

Kurtz: Excuse me, for interrupting you two.... *appears suddenly in a swirl of flames* ....I hate seeing people cry. *winks at Disturbed* Of course, there... is a way, Disturbed....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire blushed as she continued to kiss, putting her arms gently around his neck deepening the kiss

Disturbed: *blinked* There is?
The OCA
Kurtz: Yes.... Merge. *grins* How about it, my friend? I'll make sure Steven plays a hand in this so everything goes smoothly.

As she deepened the kiss, Nath blushed lightly. But, after a few seconds, he himself started to deepen the kiss, as he moved his tail down and wrapped it around hers, his paws softly massaging her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *shruged* Why the hell not...should be interesting *stands up* what do we do?

Saphire slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked into Nath's eyes her eyes gliscening against the fire light "Nath...would you...like to be my...boyfriend?"
The OCA
Kurtz: We do this. *he touches Disturbed, and they both suddenly vanish into a bright light*

*seconds later, a figure the same height as Disturbed appears, but he has black-and-white scales, and a huge tuft of yellow fur on his chest, and his hands turn into paws by about the wrist. He has two tails - one scaly one, and one furry one*

(OOC: Disturbed, you can take control of Dakurt. :P Just remember it'll have Kurtz's voice as well)

Nath stayed silent for a few seconds, his eyes widened greatly. For almost a minute, silence dawned, before he smiled, and fully wrapped his arms around Saphire's neck. "I'd... love to.... Saph..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dakurt: *blinks* Whoa!!! This is freaky as hell!!! Fur and scales?? *wags his tails* huh? Two tails?? *looks behind him* One furry and one scaly..what the fuck?? *sweatdrop* I'm a freak...

Saphire gave a big smile looking on Nath for a few seconds before leaning back in to continue their kiss.
The OCA

Steven: And, since the past has been refixed for the two of them.... *he speeds up time for Saph and Nath, and edits all the points where Crimson, DMX or Shadow try to hit on her, back to today's date* So now, the record has been set straight....

Nath: *sitting down next to the fire, cuddling Saph* Mh, I'm glad I made that choice after...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dakurt: And yet I still look like an accident caused by radiation..

Saphire: *smiled up at Nath* Me too, it was fortunate that the two of us met that day or I would have never met you, cutie. *gives Nath a kiss on the nose*
The OCA
Kurtz: *in mind to Disturbed's side* Uhm, what are you talking about?

Nath: Yeah... fortunate. *smiles, before softly brushing a claw over her cheek* ....I can't imagine how my life would've been without ya, or where it would lead to... sweetie.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds