Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Justin: *putting a message into Yoosei's ear* Yoosei...hey I'm really sorry for what happened between you and Saphire earlier...I didnt mean it to go that far..
The OCA

Yoosei: *chuckles* hey... it's ok... you don't need to be sorry for that.. I enjoyed the moment with Saphire anyway
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Justin: Glad everything worked out between you and Kurtz, knowing how much he hates that stuff I'm suprised how well he took it...thanks for taking it so well
The OCA

Steven: I thought I made that Yuri event erased from time itself? *confused, as he sits in his throne, in the Juurston Castle on Sedna, watching every single event happen through a giant crystal orb* Oh, screw that. Time Erase. *redoes what he does before, making everyone forget about the event*

Steven: Time-Distortion. *he then removes the event from time itself*

Kurtz: *continues to rub her neck* You know, I forget.. why was I here?

Nath: I... I love you Saph. You know that. I can't hate you... ever... *cuddling her dearly*

Tieya: NNhhh.... *moans with each smack, her buttcheeks growing redder and redder*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Justin: Steven...sending you computer virus....now *presses button*

Disturbed: *starts rubbing and massaging Tieyas as he kisses her dragonness neck*

Saphire: What just happened...*blinks*...NATH!!! *huggles nath kissing him* How ya been?
The OCA

Steven: He's trying to send a virus to a huge glass orb... stupid idiot. *sweat-drops* MAGIC! IT'S MAGIC YOU TWIT! *laughing his head off*

Tieya: Mmhh.... I love you... my Wolfey... *murrs softly*

Nath: *chuckles, and swishes his tail* I've been alright... could be better though, my paw seems to be... uhm... bleeding. *points to his completely scraped paw*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Justin: Okay fine its a magical computer virus!! Whatever!!! You're always taking the fun out of shit!! *flips Steven off*...oh by the way *snaps fingers*

Disturbed: *member grows 3 inches longer while still inside Tieya*

Saphire: Oh you poor thing...here *puts her paws over his* SPIRIT HEAL *Naths paw becomes full healed*
The OCA

Yoosei: *blinks but keeps murring* I guess you came to see me...*giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

*At HIS computer*

Nath: Wow, Steven, you did better then I thought. *typing on MSN*

Steven: It comes with the boss works.

*Castle Juurston, West Wing, Ichenshlackt Room*

Steven: Of course. I'm born to annoy.

*Yoosei and Kurtz*

Kurtz: I... did? *softly kisses her lips for a few seconds, before smiling, and pulling out* Then I must've had a good idea from the beginning....

*Tieya and Disturbed*

Tieya: AHHH! *yelps a little in pain, since her walls are quite sensitive for some reason*

*Saphire and Nath*

Nath: Huh...? *watches his paw as the blood vanishes and the cuts and the flesh return perfectly* ...Oh, Saph, thank you.. *cuddles her even dearly, this time he kisses her on the cheek*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *giggles* yeah... maybe *smiles and kisses his lips again*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA