How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *giggles softly and keeps rubbing his back*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Steven: I am sorry if this wrecks some things with other people, but.... TIME-LINE DISTORTION!

*the past three day events shatter, making the events of the previous three days not exist at all, and all feelings back to normal*

Kurtz: *blinks, before murring, and starts rubbing her neck softly with his claws*

Nath: Wh-Why is my paw like this?! *stares at his claw in horror*

Tieya: OH YEAH!! WOLFEY!! MRHHHH!! *yelps in pure pleasure, as her butt meets his member every half second, and she arches her back, feeling warmth entering her entrance*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *climax was a approaching rapidly, burning sensations coursing through his body* AAAHH!!! TIEYA!!!! I'M....COMMINGG!! *seed gushes out of his cock into her love boxs, squirts of warm cum coating her inside walls*
The OCA

Tieya: *feeling his cum seeping deeply into her, she lets out a feminine scream of pure pleasure, and pulls Disturbed into a tight hug, as her juices blow out of her entrance, coating his member in her runny, yet thick juices, as she continues to ride him* NNHHYYYYYY!!! WOOOLLFFEEYY!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *his pushes became a bit slower, feeling Tieya's pussy walls clamp down on his cock. Last couple squirts of seed emptying into her pussy*
The OCA

Tieya: *panting heavily, she feels his seed flowing inside her still, and murrs deeply, resting on his chest* Ohhhh..... G-God... D-Disturbed...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *stopped his thrusting and hugging Tieya tightly with his arms and softly licked her forehead*
The OCA

Tieya: Mmhhh... just.. keep that thing... in me... *she hugs Disturbed very gently, as she lowers herself down so that his member is fully inside her, or, as far as it could go into her, and presses her muzzle to his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed:mmmmhhh okay..*grabbed Tieyas ass cheeks and pressed down holding his cock fully within her pussy*
The OCA

Tieya: Nhhyyy... *a drop of her juices and his seed mixed slides out of her pussy, as she licks Disturbed's chest softly*

Nath: Oh, god... where's Saph? Saph? *looks around worryingly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds