Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Disturbed: Okay *gives Luna some cookies* ^.^

Person below me will enjoy the cookies or watch Luna enjoy her cookies
The OCA
DMX: Nothing much. Just fixing some plumbs here with ya.

Dot: Aww... *lowers ears and cuddles the big toe of the Wolf* I knew a cute furry like you wouldn't do such thing.

The person below me is 'Aww-ing'
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Left wolf head: *Leans down and licks Dot lifting her off the ground slightly with a tongue as big as she is.

Slash: The person below me wonders if that head is Shadow or Shady?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let me see. *Watches the head, seeing it with a lusty smile along with the lick that is without doubt concentrated to touch Dot's chest* Okay, that's Shadow's.

The person below me thinks we should leave the 50 feet talk wolf alone with the lizzy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: I say we do whatever the 50 story wolf tells us too.

Right wolf head: *Howls loudly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
L-Kurtz: I'M STILL HERE, BITCH! *launches up and with one fatal swipe, cuts off the wolf's tongue, thanks to uber pwning powers given from friends*

The person below me just got their tongue slashed off by the god.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Slashmon: Oh he's not gonna be happy.

Left wolf head: *Howls loudly as the wolf begins it's spinning attack in rage, flying at Kurtz and hitting him dead on, ripping his body to shreds*

Slash: That had to hurt.

Wolf: *Lands on the ground and Shadow and Shady appear, Shady lying on the ground*

Shadow: *Transforms to H quickly*

H-Shadow: Healing pulse. *A blue aura washes over Shady, his tongue healing immediately*

The person below me knows that if Kurtz survived he's gonna pray for death for attacking my dog.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
L-Kurtz: *When his body was slashed, it fully turned into moonlight, and reformed* Pathetic. And you know you can't hurt me. *growls loudly, as blue flames erupt from his feet* I don't care what excuse you have. No-one, but no-one, licks Dot like that! *charges forward with his sword* THAT'S FOR THE PERSON SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT!

Luna: O.O......

The person below me just realised Kurtz is not acting out of his own rage.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
H-Shadow: SHUT... THE HELL... UP!!! Seals Kurtz inside a large crystal and then squeezes it to the point where he can't even wiggle a toe, LET'S SEE YOU REFORM FROM THIS! Sends the crystal into a black hole.

the person below me knows that nothing, not even moonlight, can escape a black hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *transforms where Kyo's body was and stands up* Oh, boo-hoo. DMX! White hole, now! *holds his claw up*

*huge white explosion can be heard, as a White Hole (Doesn't exist really, I know, but Red Dwarf gave me this idea) starts spewing out everything the black hole sucked in, as the Black Hole itself vanishes*

L-Kurtz: *lands on the floor next to Kurtz* Wow, this crystal is stupid. *disappears from it and appears next to Kurtz* Woot.

The person below me wonders if DMX had anything to do with the White Hole.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds