Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Nah just a little annoyed that a brother would ignore her sisters crying...*wipes Dots tears with his paw*

Person below me should care more about their sister's happiness.
The OCA
Ada: What don't you put a sock in it? *returns to gasping as DMX yiffs her even harder in the tailhole* Gawds...dragon boy...don't stop...

The person below me is full of energy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX: *Widens eyes and accidentally transfers a load of energy to Ada, sizing her up so much now DMX looks like a doll next to the vixen, her black magic becoming the most powerful* Now, you had to trigger my energy transferring technique, did ya? *sweat drops as he backs off from the giant female fox*

Dot: *Sniff* Thanks... *kisses Disturbed's cheek*

The person below me didn't know I'm a master of energy transfer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Well, you're the master of over a 1000 techniques, I imagine you had energy transfer.

Ada: *laughs as she feels her new powers* Spectactular. *looks down to a very small DMX* Well this won't do. *casts Growth on DMX so that he's now her size* Now get back to work. *spreads her legs, the vixen ready to be yiffed*

The person below me wants to try something new.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well. I'd first say, I can't be affected by status changes. So I can't get bigger. It's my Will for being a Master.[/Breath of Fire Mode] I think Shadow and Gun are masters of some Skills too...

*Reverse scene*

DMX: *Unnafected by growth* Uhh... do you mind if I weaken your powers that could be used to dominate the whole world with just a flick of your fingers my giant black evil fox mage?

The person below me would like to know more about Masters in the SDP.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada: Oh, well then I'll just shrink. *casts Mini on herself until she shrinks down back to normal size* And yes I would like to know more about the SDP Masters, considering Crimson's told me nothing.

Crimson: Hey, don't blame me, intelligence = ewww!

The person below me will tell Ada about the Masters in the SDP.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, I haven't asked either Shadow or Gun if they are, but I'm a Master. If you decide to listen to what I say you'd be my Apprentice. Depending on the Master, you get benefits on statuses, a new ability called Will and you'll be taught new Skills by me.

My Status bonuses are these: Power: Way Up - Defense: Down - Agility: Up - Wisdom: Way Down - HP: Up.

My Will is: Null: Rejects any Possitive or Negative status effect.

Skills you may learn with me as your Master are: War Shout (Great boost in Power) - Destroy Energy (Deplete Foe's HP & AP) - Energy Blast (Grab Enemy or Ally and boost all their stats to maximum, but reduces their Agility to zero since they grow enormous) - Energy Transfer (Advanced Skill: Permits using your own energy to decide what to boost in whatever you want).

Did the person below me take notes?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada: Sounds good, I already had I high wisdom for my magic so those benefits for strength and stuff will be great for when I thwack someone with my staff. Those other abilities should work nicely as well. Okay, let's get started.

The person below me will begin the training.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kay. Ada's now under my training. After you've gained 2 levels, come back and you'll have to do a task, then I'll teach you War Shout.

The person below me will reconsider, since Ada still has the enormous power boost in her Magic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada: You have a point, I should train under someone with high wisdom since I use a lot of magic.

The person below me will recommend someone.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions