Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Tieya: Mhh... *moans, and arches her back* Lick harder... more... Wolfey... *her crotch slowly starts to get wet from his treatment*

Nath: Is... that all? *sighs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *slowly breaks the kiss and looks deep into Kurtz's eyes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: What... is it, Yoosi-chan? *looks into her eyes with his own gentle ones*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *slightly looks away*...nothing..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *took a big whiff smelling the scent of Tieya's wetness. The aroma immediatly made his dick stand at attention now poking at Tieya's entrance. Still licking Tieyas tits furiously*

Saphire: *blinked* What do you mean "Is that all?" I said I loved you isnt that enough?
The OCA

Kurtz: Yoosi... *slowly moves his claw to her cheek, and strokes it softly* ...Please.. what is it...?

Nath: Saph.... when you say "I love you"..... Just on itself, to me, it means nothing. I.... think I heard you say it to someone else....

Tieya: Nnhhh... come on... show me.... how good you are... *giggles softly, as her crotch becomes even more wet, now drooling for Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *looks away still* you didn't...deepen the kiss
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *ears droop* I know... I guess I'm just not in my right mind at this moment....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire:....fine...I dont love you then....*vanishes*

Disturbed: *blinked in disbelief and almost excitment then grinned. He got up and brough his stiff cock up to Tieya's entrance and slowly pushed his cock inside her*
The OCA

Nath: *sighs, and looks at his blood-stained paw once more* I sometimes hate my life and my choices.

Tieya: MMhhhh, yeah... more... *she slowly herself starts to push herself onto his member, moaning softly as her walls slowly wrap around the incoming meat*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds