Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: ....I hate Nath's magic at times as well.

Tieya: *giggles* Oh, you do? *smiles cutely* I haven't seemed to notice that, recently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *sighs* ...you hate me don't you?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: What? I just told you!!

Disturbed: Well...*pounces Teiya* how about now *kisses Tieya*
The OCA

Nath: *frowns* Saph, you're not getting anywhere with the lying... Might I remind you... about this?

*a huge TV descends from the monitor room*

*on the TV*

Yoosei: *she smiles and then gently sinks her tongue inside Saphire's pussy, lapping her walls*

Saphire: *gasped as Yoosei pushed her tongue in and started licking her inner walls*mmmmm...yeah....you're...wonderful...

*back to Nath*

Nath: And I thought I could trust you to tell me the full truth. What, have you also become a liar?

Tieya: *lets out a muffled giggle as she melts into the kiss* Mmrhhh....

Kurtz: Hate you... for what? Yes, I do... kinda hate what I had to watch... *sweat-drops, and looks away slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *lower her ears again* why you hate that?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Justing: Bah Yuris not that bad...

Saphire: I cant say anything. If I say anything you'll just shove it back down my throat...

Disturbed: *backs out of kiss and nuzzles Tieya's dragoness neck* You know how beautifal you look?...absolutly stunning
The OCA

Kurtz: Yuri? *sticks his tongue out* You should know that people have different tastes. I... really don't like watching that.... That's one thing BOTH me and Nath hate to see....

Nath: Uhm, do I give you that impression? *growls slightly* Saph, you lied to me. I asked what you had done, and you gave me the most TINIEST of what you did before, which I kinda acknowledged. *his face turns to something like this: >_>* I'm still practically a pure.

Tieya: *smiles slightly, before looking away slightly* Yeah.... you've.. told me that a lot...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *sighs*...i see... yeah you are right that people have different tastes...sorry nii-san
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: But now I'm thinking - is that TRULY you in your right mind? *looks into her eyes quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *ears drop* Okay less talking more kissing right? *gently licks Tieya's muzzle*

Saphire: Okay you wanna know what really happened *hands Nath a barf back* It started out with a kiss which I liked, then we added the tongue witch was also what I liked. We fondled each other, we licked tits, we licked each other, then we gave each other orgasms....there thats ALL we did. Less detail of course.
The OCA