Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: *looking up at Disturbed* Hope he can make it up there.

Nath: Yeah. It's hard to get into th---

*several thuds of metal snapping in two and hell gates being opened*

*Disturbed reaches the Monitor Room beaten up and bleeding*

Nath: --ere.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: I'm OKAY!!! HEY GUYS...I SEE THREE TIEYAS!!! I'M IN HEAVEN!!
The OCA

Tieya: Three Tieya's? Oh my, I would hate that. *giggles, and walks up to Disturbed, snuggling him* There's only one me and I want it to stay like that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *blinks* Oh hey Tieya *huggles as he was his tail* Missed ya *kisses her on the cheek*

Saphire: Bye Yoosei....*ears drop*
The OCA

Yoosei: *sighs and then looks away* don't worry nii-san... i'm going now... don't need to say a thing...*lowers head and then starts to walk away*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: Blergh.... *sticks his tongue out* Okay, I think those two went a bit TOO far on what they last did.....

Kurtz: *looks at Yoosei as she walks away quietly, and doesn't react for a few minutes, before he turns, and starts to follow after her* Hey, wait.

Tieya: You did? *giggles slightly* Aww, so sweet of ya....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *big smile* Of course Tieya *kisses Tieya on the cheek* I always miss you when you're not around

Saphore: Okay fine I admit I liked it. I liked kissing a girl okay *folds her arms* I dont see what the big deal is anyway.
The OCA

Yoosei: *twitches ears and stops walking, keeps head down and doesn't look to Kurtz* yes?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: *looks at Saphire and sighs* Oh, come on, spit it out. I watched every single second, tell me the FULL TRUTH, SAPHY. *sighs*

Kurtz: You'd think I would be angry at you for that? Nath is, I'm actually relatively calm on this subject.... Even though it does make me cough up whatever I'm drinking whenever I see or notice it. *appears behind Yoosei and huggles her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *suddenly turns around and hugs him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes while remaining in silence*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions