Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *giggles and murrs seductively* glad you like it *swishes her tail seductively as well*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *in complete heaven feeling the pressure of the warm shots of dragon seed spitting into her pussy coating her walks with the hot cum* OOOH yes..NNAAATTHH *Nath's brought Saphire to a second climax and came a second time onto his cock coating it with a second layer of juices* Nath...I love you so much *faintly she brought her muzzle to Nath's and softly kissed him*
The OCA

Kurtz: But, I guess I'm just a bit too eager for this cute butt. *chuckles, as he slowly positions his member near her tailhole, and slowly lifts her tail up with one of his claws* I hope.... you're ready... *almost immediately, he slowly starts to push in with his member, the tip slowly being swallowed into her*

Nath: *he was still orgasming at that time, and lasted for almost another three full minutes, while kissing Saphire, and holding her in his arms tightly* Mrhhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *moans softly and arches her back a bit* yesh... i'm ready...and eager for this as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *upon hearing that, he started to push in a little faster, his shaft now entering her ass walls and reaching deeper into her* Nhaaa...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *cum ran out of her pussy as the last few squirts of cum had come. Feeling completely exhausted she limply leaned into Nath's shoulder she whispere*...Nathy...*she softly began licking his cheek while hugging his neck.*
The OCA

Blaze: *moans loud as he see dick being engulfed over and over again he pulls her body so he could hold her as she humped him*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Disturbed: *listens to Lamb of God*
The OCA

Yoosei: *she arched her head back and moans loud in delight* yessss.. *her tail starts to caress his chest in a seductive way*

Shiva: *she closes her face to his and kisses him deeply and moans louder as she keeps humping herself on his member*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *doing a handstand for no reason*
The OCA