Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath let out a soft moan, yet he still didn't talk, even as his member started to erect from his pouch once more.

(Remember... he's still in Flamey form, or is he? *confused*)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire started to worry "Come on Nath..talk to me." She hugged him.

(He never changed so he is regular Nath)
The OCA

Nath continued to remain silent - he was still waiting, but his head nodded. He was still speechless from seeing her body.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire took Nath's face "Come on...whats the matter. Talk to me Nathy, please?"Pretty please?
The OCA

Nath didn't reply yet again, but he did move his paw, and point to Saphire's mammaries, before pointing at his mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire laughed "Oh alright." she lifted her body so her perky breast was right in front of his muzzle and lighly pressed it against his face.
The OCA

Nath sighed deeply. "Oh, forget it." He practically came out of his trance, sensing stupidity. "I thought you would've got it. Silence? Breasts? Muzzle? Obvious. It meant that I'm speechless because of them."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire put her hands on her hips "I dont know wether to to be offended or take that as a compliment." Hugs Nath and giggles "Well dont be speechless..I like to hear how good I look."
The OCA

"I was only trying to show you how much I adore your body." Nath stated, and hugged Saphire back, his member now fully erected and pressing against her body. "....Without words for once."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire nuzzled Nath's neck "Well I'm sorry the next time you go all silent on me when we're making love I'll just giggle and continue on." She then too her bikini bottom off now completely naked.
The OCA