Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
I win. Check the post count. 8000. X3

Nath looked at Saphire's breasts, and almost immediately, he drooled. Instinctively, his paw lifted and slightly groped one of the mammaries. "....Oh.. god..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Justin: Hey Carman!!! I got something for you too!! *snaps fingers*

Disturbed:Huh *a giant bulge apears in his pants* Whoa!!! I...*pounces Carman* I just want you *kisses Carman*

Saphire mured softly as Nath carressed her perfect breast. She leaned in and softly liked his muzzle.
The OCA

Nath continued to fondle her breasts, as if he were in a trance, and murred to the licking. He was waiting eagerly - he wanted to be commanded by her to do something. "Heheheh....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire murred deeper with Nath's paws carressing both of her breasts. She leaned in and whispered into is ear "Take me, Nathy." she backed away and gave him a seductive yet still innocent look.
The OCA

Nath's innocent smile turned to one of a devious grin, as his tail started to swish behind him. "Oh, which... one, shall I take, then?" He asked, presuming that she was talking in that sense.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire laughed as her tail moved around Naths head and pressed him into her soft breasts.
The OCA

Nath didn't react to that at all, all he did was murr softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

"Do you love my body or not?." Saphire laughed as she kissed Nath on the head "Have at it Nath." she said openning her arms.
The OCA

Nath nodded - he didn't speak of such, since he was still wondering. His paws, though, glided to her back, and rubbed it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire's tail twitched and moved down under her bottom. Brushing against Nath's pouch.
The OCA