Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Disturbed: *rose back up* Saphire has...found her true love, Nath. I implore you please dont be angry at her. Before she was a girl with mixed emotions who didnt know wha the meaning of the word "love" meant.
The OCA

Matt: so all that she said to me not long ago was a fake? *stands up and sighs* I gave her a second chance... I believed in everything she said...and it was all a fake... I should have guessed that already
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *shook his head* Matt..Saphire never fakes when she says she loves someone. There are different types of loves, love for a lover, love for family...and love for a friend.
The OCA

Matt: she knew what kinda of love I meant... *sighs* say no more... there is nothing else i wish to hear at this moment
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed:*shrugged* Such a shame for a good friend tog o to waste *vanishes*
The OCA

Matt: *sighs*..it's not like you would understand..*he sighed again and walked back to near the tree where he was before, he sit down and leaned against it while looking up at the sky*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *appears next to the tree, with a confused face* Hm? I missed this entire conversation. But... *sits down next to Matt* ....I understand how you feel. Truthfully, I do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: *sighs deeply*..thanks Kurtz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *huggles Matt* You're going through a hard time.... I would stay with you to keep you company... but it seems I cannot. *sighs, and stands up* I must be off. My time has run short.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Matt: *sighs* it's ok... I'm used to be alone anyway. just have fun in whatever you need to go and do *smiles a bit*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions