Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *murrs softly and then retreats her tail from underneath his pants just to then use both tails to pull down his pants*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *his blush returns as his pants quickly slip down, his member clearly visible. In two seconds, though, he already has his muzzle down at her crotch, as he is still murring* I hope you... like this... *he then starts licking at her entrance softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *arches her back a bit and moans softly in delight*..I do like that... why wouldn't I?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *sweat-drops slightly* Just ignore what I said... Yoosi-chan... *laps at her entrance with his tongue*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *she moans loud, slowly pulling his trousers down with the help of her tails*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *helps to pull his trousers down by moving his claws, grabbing the rim of them and pulling them fully down, while he continues to lick her crotch*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *she closes her eyes and moans while gently wrapping one of her tails around his member and stroke it gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *lets out a muffled moan, as he slowly starts sliding his tongue into her entrance, his claws then gliding up to her chest and holding it gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *she arches her back a bit more and moans loud in delight, stroking his member faster with her tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
6969. We're WAY off track.

Kurtz: *lets out a string of muffled moans, as he starts to dive his tongue in and out, his tail rubbing her back softly, his member twitching slightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds