Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
Flare sweat drops at the sight of F-DMX snuggling slash again.Flare starts to walk out of the room and calls behind her"can you make up your mind?If you still want to snuggle him I'm leaving the room."Flare stops at the door and looks at her expectantly.
"I am?" she asks while looking into his eyes, moaning softly from the feeling of him nibbling her neck as she guides her tail to his back and rubs it gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You can leave if you want," Slash said as tried to free his arms to play with the heavenly mounds that were on the verge of smothering him, "But you can also join in, there's enough of me to go around." He said, a slight twinkle in his eye.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, you are so cute and beautiful...." he said while caressing her sides gently as he enjoyed her tail caressing her back. He then kissed her deeply and with passion.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yuki kisses him again and with passion as well. slowly closing her eyes while rubbing his back still with her tail as she slowly starts to feel a bit wet between her legs
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan kisses her passionately as he slowly guides his paws to her chest and caresses it gently as he started to french her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she suddenly breaks the kiss once feeling his paws on her chest. she looks at him and blushes "....that....feels nice Dan" she was smiling nervously for some odd reason that didn't even she was understanding
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he saw that he has his paws on her chest and blushed as he removed it from there. "I err.... sorry I guess I got..." he started but then blinked. "what did you said?" he asked a bit unsure of what he just heard her saying.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flare looked at slash with a blank face for a moment."No thankyou,but as for there being enough of you to go around..."Flare called to someone in another room,"HEY DANYA!" After a few moments later a tall figure walked into the room.The figure was an angewoman,but something wasn't right about her looks.She had a cat tail and ears and her wearings consisted of an assasin's armor and robe."Yess Flare?"Her eyes go wide with the site of slash and F-DMX standing infront of her."Danya do you want to meet slash and F-DMX?"Danya looked at slash and F-DMX then blushed and walked out of the room quickly."Hmmm she is normally very excited to meet new people."Flare let out a small giggle and walked out of the roomshutting the door behind her.
"What was," she looked on Slash's face with a confused look, "that?" she finished. Soon, she sighed over from the cat still wanting to play with her body, "Okay. Let's make a deal," she said, "We do it once, then you'll stop trying it again, deal?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad