Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Silver with his tongue flailing out of his mouth shot his load into Poke's pussy. Most of it gushing out of her pussy.

Disturbed shot his load into Poke's ass, a lot of it ran down his cock. He then felt a very warm feeling on his sac. He looked and saw what it was "SILVER STOP!!! YOU CUMMING ALL OVER ME MAN!!!!"

Silver stopped and looked "Oh damn, shit sorry"
The OCA
Kurtz let out a muffled moan, as Saphire rubbed his tail against her crotch. Her special brand of oil slowly started to pour out of her cunt, and onto Saphire's tail, as her fragrance wafted into the air, weak at first. "Ahhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *half giggle/moan*
Silver pulled out because he didnt want to make Disturbed anymore upset

Distubed laid back with his arms laid out in pure bliss

Saphire sniffed the air and caught the sent of a strange aroma. He pulled hisr tail on and brought it to his face. The smell was strong, he gave his tail a small lick. A couple seconds after his cock twitched and grew a little more "I cant stand it anymore" He pushed Kurtz over on her back and lunged his throbbing cock into her opening
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes shot open, and she let out a loud moan, as her entrance was completely pushed open by Saphire's cock. She looked at Saph quietly, her eyes mid-closed. "...Neither can I..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *purrs* I have to do this more often...
Disturbed sweat dropped "I dont mean to be rude but I'm covered in my brothers cum, may I get cleaned up?"

Saphire pumped his cock into Kurtz ferociously in reaction to the aroma. He reached down and grabbed one of her tiits as she pumped into her.
The OCA
Me - *pokes tongue out* Allow me. *gets off Disturbed and starts licking at the cum*
Kurtz moaned and yelped, and bucked her hips in time to Saphire's thrusts. Her head was spinning; enjoying some form of pleasure from the ferocious pumping. "AhHhh! Yeah! Screw me, Saph!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed moaned as Poke lapped up the cum mixture that covered his cock

Saphire leaned down to nipple on of Kurtz's tits. He began to push harder and faster as his orgasm was fast approaching
The OCA