Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
Dan blushed while looking into her eyes as he kisses her softly again "You're so cute...." he said as he started to nibble her neck softly while caressing her gently*

~Kari's house~

Patamon inhaled deep on Gatomon's pussy as it got her to the edge triggering her orgasm. "Ahhhh!! Yesss!" she screamed in pleasure as she cummed hard. her tail stroked his dick faster making him moan louder.

"Gatomon!!" Patamon screamed her name in pleasure as he cummed hard all over the floor. he crawled up and kissed her passionately. Gatomon was purring louder as she caressed his back with passion.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Slashmon: Dot if I could kiss you I would, *Reads the post* Thank you Dot!

IC:

"Okay," Chupa jumped up and tackled Shadow, "Can you take us to get a milkshake? Pwease?" Chupa asked, pouting up already.

Is it really safe to leave Slashmon alone with DMX? Shadow weighed the options, If I stay here and don't take them Chupa will kill me, if I stay here and stop Slash he'll kill me. Tough choice. Shadow set Chupa to the side, "Okay, I'll take you two to the Ice cream parlor."

"YAY!!" Chupa shouted happily.

I just know I'm gonna regret this. Shadow thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC.Hey it's starting back up?Oh well I guess TUL isn't going to be in it anymore....

IC.

Flare looked at the now fading cloud of dust expectantly."Umm.... nothing is happening."She sheaths her swords and stepped back to look at what's going on around her.Her eyes go wide when she looks at F-DMX and slash.
"And I thought that Sin and I went at it quickly."

OOC>Sorry short one but I can't think of anything else to say right now.
OOC: It's okay, at least you are back. I hope.

Dot: Cutie! *Lifts Slash up and kisses his cheek* There, now go and keep playing. *Leaves Slash on the ground*

IC:

Reno grinned and followed Shadow and Chupa rapidly away to the Ice Cream Parlor.

F-DMX widened her eyes and looked on Shadow, "DON'T YOU DARE TO," but the trio had gone already, "LEAAAVE!" she cried.
She then noticed Flare nearby, "You! Help me," and then her desperation disappeared, "Take my hip armor off for this sweet cat, would you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare looks at F-DMX and starts to head her way when she got an idea."Maybe they would like some privacy."Flare walked over to them and using the kitsune blood in her to teleport them to her old shack before humans got used to seeing digimon."Umm maybe you two would like a room."said Flare smiling at F-DMX.
"Yeah, sure," F-DMX said smiling, "Preferably separated ones!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare looks at F-DMX quizzlically."You sure you don't want me to get him off?"Flare sits on her old bed while looking at her.
"Darling," she started sweetily, then yelled, "I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR AGES TO GET HIM OFF!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare looks at her a little startled than she tries to pry slash off of her.She finnaly gets slash off after a few irritating seconds."Better?"Flare asked as she set slash down in a nearby chair.
"Yeah! Thanks!" F-DMX said relieved, then got up, she was naked, "NO!!" she yelled and then grabbed Slash, taking him off Flare's arms and starting to snuggle him again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad