Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: Aww... *murrs slightly, and rubs the back of Crimson's neck softly*

Lurea: I'm here! *appears in a poof of smoke*
Tieya: ME TOO! *appears, but stumbles and falls back on her cute dragoness butt*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *blinks* PARTY!!!
The OCA

Crimson: Mmmm.... *licks and kisses the up the dragon's muscular chest while his arms wrap around his neck* Kurtzy.... *looks into his eyes before bringing his muzzle closer to his*

Monica: Glad you two could make it. *giggles quietly as she watches* This never gets old.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *drinks some pepsi*
The OCA
*Fire and Light appear behind the other girls*"Watchya watching?"

Tieya: *turns around* My brother and his friend, Crimsy!
Lurea: Ooh, I know. This is too good to watch. *sits down so that she gets a better view of the two*

Kurtz: *murrs loudly, and suddenly presses his muzzle to Crimson's, moving his claws down to Crimson's back and stroking it softly* Mrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Ice:Too confusing.*disappears*

Ebon: *watching from the back, getting aroused by watching she starts rubbing her crotch*
The OCA

Crimson: *gasps a little before deepening the kiss, his tail wagging as he strokes Kurtz's back, feeling the scaly muscles* Mmmhhh....

Monica: *continues taping the whole thing before whispering* Now if only we could get DMX-ie in there, but this is still good stuff. *grins as she watches every second*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

*Dark while destroying buildings*"Did you say DMX,I have a bone to pick with him!"
Ice:You never even met him.
Dark:Your point is?
Ice:You can't have a bone to pick with someone you never met.