Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Matt: *smiles* well... you can go thank him for that... it's not like i would mind
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *brushes her cheek against matts* Well I didnt want to forget about your hug silly.
The OCA

Quote:Saphire: Oh I was gonna get to you in a minute. I just wanted to thank Crimson for "letting" me snoop around in his lab. *snuggles Matt*

Crimson: Huh, snoop around my lab? I don't remember....oh well, it doesn't matter I guess.

*murrs quietly as Kurtz presses his muzzle against his neck* Mmmrrr.... *strokes his head while his fluffy tail wraps around them*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Matt: *murrs and smiles* well.. you hugged me already Saphire
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *blinks* You call that a hug? *gives Matt the best hug she can*
The OCA

Matt: *blushes and suddenly breaks the hug*... I am so sorry miss Saphire *he sighs and suddenly vanishes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: I've really missed yer, and your insane science, Crimson... *starts licking his neck and wraps his broad dragon tail around Crimson's*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *blinks and falls to the floor* o..kay
The OCA

Crimson: And I've missed you too, and your speedy posting, Kurtzy... *grins a little as he starts licking his chest while their tails intertwine, cuddling him tighter*

Monica: *watches from a hidden camera while whispering* I wonder where the other girls are?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: Oh by the way Crimson the reason I snooped into your lab is because I made a clone of myself. I needed her because D-Kurtz was loose.

Ebon: *stumbles upon where Monica is* Whatcha watching?
The OCA