Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: I really need to start kicking my time longer on here. I'm gonna see if I can get online at around 1am my time without being caught.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Hope it works out. I hate seeing you getting on 5 minutes after Dot goes to bed every night.
The OCA

Kurtz: That will NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! *sets his alarm for one o clock and sets it right next to him* THIS WILL WAKE ME UP!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Next time Dot is on I'll reach through the computer and bitch slap you yelling "YO DUDE DOTS ON GET YOUR ASS UP!!!!"
The OCA

Kurtz: Don't worry, I've worked it out. I set my alarm for 1am in the morning. I fall asleep for 3 hours. I wake up thanks to the alarm... *grins* Then I stay until 5am my time, disconnect myself for an hour, and then come back online at 6am.

I disconnect myself so that I'm not found out by my father.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

That might work.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Man you must REALLY like Dot to do all this to get on at the same time as her. Shes lucky
The OCA

Kurtz: It's the most biggest plan I've been doing since the "I am a dork" plan where it all backfired and almost got me kicked off the net completely. *curses* Don't remind me of that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

When I was 8 years old I accidently broke a moving car's window with a rock.
The OCA

Kurtz: I am going to try and do it, guys. Keep your fingers crossed that I wake up when the alarm goes and that I don't sleep through it.

Steven: You're going off in 1 hour and 2 minutes.

Kurtz: I know!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds