Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Kurtz: DMMMMMMXXXXX! *jumps on him*

The person below me thinks it might be the clone since DMX ain't really here.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Probably, you never know how many clones he has walking around here. *feels a tugging on his tail* what the.. *looks over his shoulder and sees a little boy playing with his tail* oh..goody.
The OCA
DMX Clone: Gah! *growls, before blinking, and looking at Kurtz, and then at his hat* Kyo...?
Kurtz: One and only! *smiles*
DMX Clone: *eyes widen*

The person below me needs to convince the DMX Clone that Kurtz is real.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Your still in female form right? He prolly doesnt recognize you.
*pulls tail away from the boy.* Gimme that. *Boy laughs and runs off* mm... *turns and starts walking and notices a lady staring at him* ..now what *lady starts saying something in a different language (saying monster...monster...Monster!) What I dont understand you. *the lady yells MONSTER!!!!!! in her language and runs away starting a large mob running away* Was it something I said?

Person below me is having a much better time here then me.
The OCA
Kurtz: *transforms into male form again* Hiya
DMX Clone: KYO! *hugs him tightly*
Kurtz: Hehehe... you're crushing me....

The person below me is running.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I'm not running but this whole block is empty and I'm thinking its because of me. *someone comes walking behind him and taps him on the shoulder* Yes?

Old man: The lady was saying Monster...

Disturbed: Monster? I'm not a monster. Most people find me cute and cuddly...*starts walking down the streets and comes face to face with another lady. Lady goes wide eyed* No wait....*transforms into puppy form* Bark!! See? Cute and cuddly. Bark!! *Lady starts to calm down and pets the puppy*

Person below me is getting crushed by DMX
The OCA
DMX Clone: *crushing Kurtz*
Kurtz: I... wanna... see... the... real... DMX... crushing... me.... damnit... *his face is like: X__X *

The person below me will save Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Do I have to? *rolls back over after the belly rub the lady was giving him and transforms back* Sorry Kurtz needs saving. *Dashes off an sees DMX Clone crushing DMX. With full force shoulder blocks the DMX Clone sending him flying*

Person below me is alright?
The OCA
Crimson: Um...I think he's okay, but you just hurt a representation of DMX, I don't think Kurtz is going to be happy.

The person below me is about to burst.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: GGGGGGGRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *transforms into Night Dragon* YOU DARE HURT DMX! *starts summoning thunderstorms*

The person below me knows Kurtz just went mad.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds