Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Steven: *quickly appears and snatches the Gender Swap Ray* WHO NICKED MY RAY GUN?! *disappears with the ray gun*

Fem Kurtz: Mhhm... *deepens the kiss and very slowly starts to slip her tongue out of her muzzle, while cuddling Crimson a bit closer to her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *quietly begins to work in his room*
The OCA

Monica: *teleports in front of Steven* Shame on you, that belongs to Kurtz, you know Crimson gave it to him back then. *takes it from Steven* Now let's see, how do I.... *gasps as the ray gun hits her*

Crimson: *snuggles against her smooth scales, draping Kurtz in his fox fur while he opens his muzzle for her, awaiting her tongue* Ahhh....
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Fem Kurtz: Mmhhh... *slides her soft tongue into Crimson's muzzle, while gently rubbing Crimson's back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: now connect this to here, then this to there....Ah got it!!! *snickers*
The OCA

Crimson: Nnnaaa... *gasps while he strokes her back, their tongues wrapping around one another*

Monica (M): Ooooh, what happened and why do I sound different.... *gasps* So this is what it feels like. *grins as he looks in the mirror* Hmmm, I wonder where Dot is.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
2755 I'd also like to at that in the Spams posts alone theres 6666 posts aint that some shit

Disturbed: *Uses his Dark Wolf abilities moving through the shadows* This is gonna be perfect. *climps to a dark upper corner of the ceiling where Crimson and Kurtz are and quickly moves through the shadows back to his room*
The OCA

hey i have heard of Pantera
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Steven: *looks at Monica, before transforming into Alice* Holy crap...

Fem Kurtz: Nyy... *starts rubbing further down his back, as she swishes her tail*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds