Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Dot: How do I use SPAM? *About to eat a spoonful of the cream, but it falls over her blouse, just between her breasts* Oops! I'm so dumb. *looks down on her cleavage with some of the cream, then whips a bit with her fingers and then sucks them slowly clean with her soft and tender lips, then licks her fingers with her slick reptile tongue*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Crimson: *blushes and falls to the floor* Sweet stuff...

Monica: *shakes head at Crimson* Sigh, men. *looks at Dot* Need some help?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blushes* Uhh...

LAVIYH: Are you blushing?
Kurtz: No... *flat stare*
LAVIYH: How odd.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Dot: Oh, that'd be great Monica! *smiles cutely and takes off her blouse, wearing only a lite-blue top now to cover her VAST chest* We should clean this first.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz: *blushes furiously* Ehh... *glances at Crimson, and then back at Dot*

LAVIYH: Aha! You blushed!
Kurtz: Well, DUH! *slaps forehead*
LAVIYH: *looks at Dot from the looking mirror in Kurtz's Mind* Oh... holy crap, now I know why you're blushing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Monica: Okay, we'll just wipe that up with a tissue and... *but as Monica walks over with a few tissues, she trips and falls into Dot's chest, right between her breasts* Um...sorry about that. :oops:

Crimson: *continues blushing harder from the ground as he watches*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Dot: Aww... it's okay *lifts Monica's head up so she can stand straight, but she notices some of the cream on her muzzle* Let me see... you have some cream there *licks Monica's face to get her rid of the cream while pulling her a bit closer*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz: *still blushing, and looks down to find his can of Dr. Pepper, only to notice a slight bulge in his trousers* Uhm... oh heck...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Monica: *blushes a little before giving Dot a cute smile* Thanks, say you still have a little on your lips. *gently licks the cream from the dragoness*

Crimson: *watches every second while his pants begin to tent at the crotch*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Dot: Gee... thanks, so, shall we be going? *Still holding the blouse in her hand, but her breasts still out, taking fresh air only covered in her bikini top* This is my favorite blouse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad