Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Crimson: Thanks for the help, D-Steven.

Monica: Yeah, but Zorro's not gonna be too happy about this. *both sneak away under the cover of the shield*

Zorromon: *growls at D-Steven while brandishing his sword* You again?! I said buzz off squirt! *with a silent swipe of his rapier, Zorromon cleanly cuts D-Steven in half* Now get out of my way!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
D-Steven: That's it. *turns back into one and eyes turn red* DARK MATTER! *A cerberus the size of a skyscraper lands ontop of Zorro* HAH, EAT THAT!

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zorromon: Shame I can teleport. *leaps high into the air, his muscles tense as he draws a second rapier and aims for the center head of the Ceberus* DIE!!! CHAOS CROSS! *with intense speed, Zorromon fends off the canine's fangs before slicing into his neck in an X pattern, cutting off the center head before walking up to D-Steven* Why are you helping Crimson anyways, he's a menace to society and to me.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
D-Steven: Only because there's Monica there. *smiles* You can kill Crimson for all I care for being anywhere remotely THAT close to Lurea. But anyways, let's not fight, eh?

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zorromon: Idiot, I wasn't going to do anything to Monica, only that nitwit Crimson! Clean out your ears! *gives D-Steven a package of 1583 ear cleaners before dashing off to slice the fox scientist to ribbons*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
D-Steven: WAIIIIIT FOR ME! *pulls out his huge sword and appears next to Crimson* Good thing I CAN teleport whenever I want.

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Oh hey there Steven, when did you get a dark form? Oh well, later. *zaps D-Steven with his Inflation Ray Gun, forcing him to swell up like a balloon and float away into the skies*

Zorromon: *sees Crimson in the distance* You're mine this time!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Raviel: *aims for Crimson's head with his crossbow* Now you're dead meat! *fires*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Zorromon: *is about to cut Crimson with his swords before an arrow whizzes by and hits him in the arm* Ow, damnit! Who shot that?! They're next! *pulls arrow out and covers the wound with a bandage*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Raviel: *yells* WHOOPS! SORRY! *pulls out Rocket Launcher*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds