Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Crimson: *smirks as Lurea begins teasing him* Ha ha, it's fun being on the opposite end for a change. *cuddles closely with the dragoness, his tail wrapping around them like a blanket*

----------------

Monica: *walks in to the room and sees Kurtz* Oh, hiya Kurtz! *quickly closes the gap between them and sits on the floor next to him* Need some company? *winks in the dragon's direction*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *starts sliding her tongue further down his body* Oh, come on, I've wanted to start for a while! *giggles*

-----------------

Kurtz: *sighs deeply* Yeah, company would be nice... it's just that I'm so godamn tired... And Lurea keeps going off so I have no company in the nights anymore... *looks at the floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *closes his eyes while her tongue works it's magic across his fur* Mmmm...oooh that's feels good. *reaches his paws for her tail and begins stroking the base of it*

----------------------

Monica: Aww, poor guy, I hate to see ya lonely. *cuddles against his side* I'll keep you company whenever you want and...*gives a sly grin*...maybe even help you get to sleep.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *murrs quietly, rubbing her muzzle against his chest*

-------------------

Kurtz: *smiles weakly* At least you understand... *slumps back onto the ground and closes his eyes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *gasps and shivers at the feel of her warm muzzle* Damn, you're good at this....ahhhh.... *continues stroke her tail with one paw while the other caresses her head as she nuzzles his body*

---------------------

Monica: I know, nobody likes to be alone. *snuggles against Kurtz* Maybe this will cheer you up and we can share it together. *pulls out a pie and gives it to him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
1515 (Mweh)

Lurea: *continues to nuzzle his body, and also begins to slide down his body* Mmmmm.... warrrrm....

-----------------------

Kurtz: *immediately sits up* I'd be glad to share it. *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
1516, one step closer to infinity, yes!

Crimson: *closes his eyes while cuddling against her smooth scales* Oooh......smooth...... *nuzzles against her neck*

---------------------

Monica: *smiles cutely at Kurtz* Great, I made it myself, hope you like it. *takes a slice of the lemon pie and begins eating*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *giggles, and moves further down his body, all the way down to his crotch, and takes a sniff*

--------------

Kurtz: *rubs his hands together, and takes a slice of the lemon pie* Thanks, Mon. *starts eating the pie*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *slightly groans as Lurea's hot breath crosses his sheath, his musky fox odor beginning to come into effect* Uhhhh....you tease.... *gasps in delight while his paws begin moving towards her chest*

------------------

Monica: *giggles* So, do you like it? *finishes her first slice while grinning towards Kurtz*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *grins, and takes an experimental lick* Mmmm...

---------------

Kurtz: *gulps the slice down* Yes, godamnit, it was delicious.... *sighs deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds