Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Lucien continued towards the scent. It seemed like forever to get to, he would go one way, lose the scent, then find it again,get lost, then find his path again. It was annoying Lucien greatly, "Vladimir, do you think this person's hiding? I've never been to this part of the school, doesn't seem like most have, it seems...secluded..." Lucien pressed onward, until he past a door. He stopped, and turned towards the door, standing in front of it, "There is a room here, but judging from the surroundings, a fairly lonely door. Still, the scent is here. But what to do now?" Lucien thought and quickly came up with something, he pointed his knuckles at the door, getting ready to knock, but he was shaking, both nervously and anxiously. Lucien took a deep breath and knocked loudly on the door three times, not knowing that this door led into Mar's room.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Hehe, and if you manage that, then you'll move on to me." Vook giggled cutely, leaning back against the wall, her tail idly swishing behind her. "But go ahead, I want to see how you kiddies do against Kattrine."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Yes, well unlike me, I don't think any of you get overly emotional about the littlest of things. Anyway, here's you are.

IC:Lucien found that the door had creaked open...only to find a storage room. Lucien entered and closed the door behind him. The room was dark, save for cracks of light here and there. Lucien was confused.

"Storage? Really? How can that be? Have my senses betrayed me?" Lucien heard a whisper, an eerie whisper, his inner subconcious had risen again, although faint due to the suppression. "He's here. I can smell him." Lucien heard it say.

"Impossible. I smell him too, but there's nobody here."

"He's not in this room, but in a similar zone."

"Similar zone? What do you mean?"

"He resides in a dark dimension, one nearly impossible for those to reach."

Lucien was disappointed, " Then I am here for nothing. I know not of what you speak of,nor do I know the way."

"Teleport there, fool."

"What? I have no such ability."

"But I do. Release my power and I will take you to the one you seek."

"You asked me to what?" Lucien scoffed, "Why should I trust the likes of you?"

"You wanted to know who, correct? I can warp to the darkest of zones, if I am free."

"If that's true, what makes you think I won't worry if you were to warp me to Hell for all I know?"

"Hell is a place after death, my power is too pressured to go there, but release my power to find the one you seek, you only have to use my power, not me exactly."

Lucien pondered, he knew that he was putting a lot of dependence on this monsters' power, but his curiousity grew with every passing moment. Lucien sighed, "Very well, you win. Stay close, Vladimir." Lucien gripped the necklace, closed his eyes and focused on release the demon's warping ability. A necromantic spellcircle appeared under him, dark hands took hold of Lucien and covered him in darkness. A strong wind blew from the omnious spell as both Lucien and his familiar dissappeared in a dark flash.

Lucien and Vladimir reappeared in he same dark flash in what seemed to be a dungeon, although it was dark, Lucien's demonic senses kept him alert. Lucien found the scent again and began moving.

"Beware!" the voice warned, "Beware, for you may be attacked."

"By the blood-owner?"

"By his...guardians."

"He has guardians?"

"He is not one to look kindly on intruders.For all you know, you may need my full potential."

"Or that's an excuse to be free, right?" The voice did not respond, so Lucien continued his unknown journey in the omnious labyrinth.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Okay problem's been fixed, I deleted the posts that only had OOCs since I hate having my RPGs filled with them. Now that that's all done, back to the game.

IC:

A pair of large black skeletal fingers rose from the ground infront of Lucien, the tips meeting together to form a gateway which quickly filled with a dark swirling energy. A tall figured clad in armor as black as night stepped out, the portal vanishing behind him.

You are lucky, he said as he stepped towards Lucien, Under normal circumstances an invader to my realm would be quickly dealt with and removed, however, the eyes in his helmet flashed a bright red for a second, I sense the dark gift in you, it is strong. You are lucky, you are to recieve an offer reserved for few. Your gifts could prove useful to me, join me, and help me conquer the multiverse, or become food for my pets.

As he said that large blobs began to form out of the walls, taking on the shape of giant black orbs with masked faces and multible arms, all reaching out towards Lucien.

It is your choice, but choose fast. They don't have as much patience as I do.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Even when standing in front of this figure, Lucien could feel the immense power emitting from this person. Lucien saw the dark blobs with the multi-hands and had to think fast, until...

"Accept his offer." the voice returned

"Accept it?Why? I know not who this person is.Is he the one I smelt?"

"No.He is too well hidden for that.He is extremely powerful, it would be unwise to oppose him in your current state and power, you would be killed on the spot. Also, I have a feeling that he can help unlock you true potential, if he knows about me. Something the school could never do, accept his offer now!" the voice sounded almost desperate and it was right, Lucien had been restricted from several things and not just at the school, but throughout his whole life. If he could grow stronger, he would, even if that means turning away from his first true friend.

"I accept your offer, stranger. My name is Lucien and this is Vladimir." He pointed to his familiar who was on the ground, whining under the pressure of the ominous strangers power.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Go on Veloarch, become stronger." Horyomaru nudged his familiar with his nose gently, sending the little cheetah to bound off playfully toward Dorothy.

Jester raised his left hand toward his familiar without even looking at him, his fingers splayed so Left's mouth was exposed.

"Go." The mouth on Jester's left hand rasped.

Garmarus trotted toward the other familiars obediently, growing a little in size and getting slightly more macabre with every step he took away from Jester. Finally, he was the size of a doberman, with deep scars that disfigured his jet-black fur and large curved horns on his head. Garmarus was a hellhound.

Leviathan didn't even wait for Mael to talk before he shot off to join the other Familiars, finding Dot much more attractive than Mael.

Horyo unsheathed his wakizashi from its saya, the hilt of the short sword held firmly within his jaws before circling Katt like a predator stalking its Prey.

Jester on the other hand, produced a deck of playing cards, shuffling them skillfully before letting them fan, holding them up in his left hand, the edges shining and razor-sharp. "Hehe! Pick a card! Hehehe!" Righty cackled.

"Ya mutinous cur-" Mael mumbled at her familiar as she got up and drew Braver from its scabbard and Ramiel from its holster. "Yes Ma'am!" She complied, and without another word, randomly shot bursts of compressed air and lightning at Katt with Ramiel.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey, Shaun, let's try that attack from before" Karomaru whispered next to the wolf as Mael racketed with her guns, "Bet we'll catch her off guard!" he said, thinking back how the fire helmet fell at their combination attack.

(Training Arena F)

Ignoring Slash's attempts at trying to hit on her, Dorothy held Tina tightly against her chest with one arm while stretching out the other one at one of the area's walls, making it glow and disappear to reveal what seemed to be a large, deep swimming pool. "Okay, everyone, we're going to train how well you fare in water for this exercise!" she explained with a cute smile, "Slash, please join your classmates."

Reno by himself stood near the pool of water, drooling with his tongue hanging as he happily wagged his tails, eager to play.

(Girls' Dorm)

"Oh, sure!" Yachiru replied, "I'll go get changed quick, I need you to help me get to the caffeteria, as I'm new and I don't know much about the layout of this place!" she explained for herself while putting a paw on her hip, holding the still paralyzed Lana in the other one.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A wise decision. The magic emperor laughed slightlly, I hope you hold no ties to your old school, they are nothing from now on. he turned as a gateway rose from the floor, Follow. He ordered simply as he walked through the gate.

*Arena*

Katt yawned a bit as the bullets glanced harmlessly off her shield, "You're going to have to try better than that." she grinned, swinging her arm towards Mael, a rope of light cracking out at her hand.

"Attack, oh yeah." Shadow nodded, jumping away from Karomaru so he was on the opposite side of Katt from him, "Cross slash!" He shouted, charging at Katt.

*Training arena F*

"Yeah, I don't do the whole water thing. Cat remember?" Slash grinned, "If you wanna invite your familiar you won't here me complaining." he added with a wink down towards Tina.

*Dorm*

"Oh, sure no problem." Kitt said with a bit of nervousness. Thanks to her unforseen adventure she hadn't had any time to explore the school or learn it's layout, but she wasn't too worried about it there had to be guides and stuff to show students around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Karomaru jumped at the same time to take distance, before he dashed with incredible speed towards Katt, getting kelderiver ready as he shouted alongside Shaun: "Cross Slash!" and dealt a powerful thrust slash in sync with his friend.

(Training Arena F)

"Slash, please get down, you're supposed to," Dorothy tried, but was interrupted by a thick torrent of water which hit the white cat directly. Under the dragoness was the smaller water serpent, holding her little paw up in Slash's direction, "Tina!" she frowned at her familiar.

(Girls' Dorm)

"Right, it'll be only a minute!" Yachiru quickly said, the short, cute salamander girl running off into the toilet with a change of clothes to quickly get dressed. Coming out fully dressed and ready in a matter of minutes, the young girl smiled to Kitt and said: "Didn't make you wait much, did I?" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien inhaled deeply, then exhaled and began moving towards the gate, "Come on, Vladimir." he ordered. Vladimir whimpered, but obeyed, as both he and Lucien followed the emperor through the skeletal portal.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers