Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Yes...I love you. I love you so much. I will make you my queen. I do not care if you are a boy or girl, I love you Shay," King whispered, so drunk on pleasure he could not think about what he was saying, moaning as the beautiful woman kissed his muscular body, kissing back when he could.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay smiled and hugged him timidly, listening to his heart beat, still kissing him and moaning as his cock remained in her body, stirring her up. She soon fell asleep if he did no more with her, since she was weak from all the exercise.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex soon fell asleep with Shay in his arms, needing to be awaken by an outside force, or until he was fully rested.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
King smiled and plunged his cock deep into Fray's ass, fucking him once more, overjoyed for some sex after all this time. "So hot. So girly. I love my baby girl." He continued to fuck Fray, not knowing the guard were hearing the slaves ever increasing moans. "Scream, bitch."
Fray cried out loudly, moaning and panting as he leaned hard against the wall, his ass being brutally fucked. He longed to feel King assert even more control over him, to lose all control himself. HE arched his back and pushed his ass against King as he did, his tail lifting up and displaying his ripe, black furred ass. When ordered to, Fray did scream, releasing a long girly whine, his limp cock dripping with precum. "Fuck me Daddy, make me yours! Bite me, slap me, fuck me, I dont want to think anymore! I just want to be your slutty kitten forever!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The screams aroused him further and Alex bit into the panther's neck playfully, though probably bringing some pain on accident as he already fired a shot of sperm into him, one that had been waiting to get out, thrusting in deep as possible.
Fray moaned and purred from the bite, loving the pleasuring pain of domination, and came in that instant, crying out and screaming as he was filled up again. "Daddy!" He moaned, shaking and arching his back before collapsing, either onto the floor or into King's arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would fuck Fray into two more orgasms for each of them, before finally falling asleep asleep, holding his cute little kitten in his arms until the next awakening.
Fray cuddled into King's arms, weakly kissing and licking his face and neck before settling into sleep himself, curling up against his new master. His soft fur and rumbling purr brought King pleasant sleep despite where he was.

---------------

King was back in the cell, but Fray was missing. Many things were missing in fact. Details, spots, noises, all the subtleties that a dream tended to leave behind. But by far the biggest difference was the visitor he had. Standing outside of his bars was a woman robed in black clothes and dark silks. Still, what she chose to wear was barely relevant, as she herself was a vision of absolute beauty. She stared in at him through the bars with sad eyes, eyes so beautiful that men would line up to die before allowing a single tear to fall from them. She said nothing to him, she simply stood outside his bars, watching, seemingly unaware of the fact that he was aware of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King opened his eyes and looked around. "Damn it..." He sighed, realizing what had happened. He then saw this vision of physical perfection and was shocked it, before glaring away, thinking it was another dream of some type of illusion. He would find himself staring at the wall then, quiet and forgotten as he accepted his predicament for the time. "Well, its better than no company." He finally accepted the quiet, beautiful woman and turned his head to look at her, first analyzing her body. Truly, she was beautiful. Not sexy. Or cute. No, beautiful. Like a queen or a goddess, or a baby just born from the womb of a mother...Beautiful as could be. "Hello," he greeted, looking at her. "How are you?"