Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Apologizes. Perhaps I just WISHED you two were lovers. May we go see and talk to them, before we take two of them away?" Alex asked. He knew Hunter, despite the short time they were around one another. It felt like they were brothers almost, twins, although Hunter seemed to be the angrier of the two. Still, he believed he knew what Hunter would want, but would want confirmation.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"No, and I will keep her for collateral. In the end you will get all three back, but one will stay with me as my slave." Cassandra said, pulling Silvia into the door. "The girl will not be harmed so long as you make good on your end of the deal." She hissed before slamming the door.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's eyes widened as the door slammed and he looked at Mickal. "Let's go," he growled, holding back his rage, as he began to run back to his room to fetch the second. While most of his mind focused on Silvia, part of it wondered about Hunter. Grace, and Ren. They could only save two...Which two would they save?
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hunter would hear the door slam and see Cassandra Drag Silvia over to the wall and chain her up next to Ren. "You may be leaving soon Hunter, so we best make you talk. Only two of you will leave this room however, one of you will have to stay." She then picked up an axe and walked over between Grace and Ren. "Choose one of them now Hunter. Grace, this fox creature, or the information. Do it now, I WONT ask twice. dont answer and I will just chop all your heads off."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." Hunter broke. He truthfully answered all of Cassandra's questions. He denounced his name as War Leader Hunter. He surrendered. In the end, he hung limp and weak, no longer with strength or pride. He was broken, with only one last wish. "Kill me, keep me, do whatever you wish. Let the women go," he begged. "Please...Cassandra, let them go and leave me to rot."
Cassandra smiled as Hunter spilled his guts to her. Her grin only got bigger with his final words, and despite Grace's protests, the Axe was lifted. "Very well, former war leader." She said, walking over to him and lifting the Axe to strike him dead. But Cassandra had erred. Silvia was chained on the wall just a short distance from Hunter and, with her mind, untied the ropes that bound him. He would feel the ropes loosen and then fall away altogether just as Cassandra lifted the Axe. If Cassandra did not live to tell the tale, then it would be as though Hunter had never said anything at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It took seconds for Hunter to realize what had happened. Precious seconds. He moved as fast as he could, using his speed to dodge Cassandra's axe, using the wolf claws he had at the end of his fingers he moved in for the kill, or at the very least disable her some how. All he had to do was get in one good strike, and he would be at the advantage.
Cassandra raised her axe dramatically. "You disappoint me at every turn Saxon." She gloated. "And to think that in another life you may have killed me. Farewell beast!" And the Axe came down, but it only got halfway. The metallic smell of blood suddenly filled the room, and a red fountain appeared were Cassandra's head once was. Hunter's claws were crimson, drenched in her lifes blood. Her head, torn from her body in once swift movement, rolled onto the floor, her grin still there, she was dead before she knew it and her body fell over. Grace screamed weakly, at the sight and covered her eyes, but the danger was past, Cassandra was dead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter took slow, deep breaths, staring at the head of his fallen enemy. He then looked at Grace, and walked over to her, and worked to get her bounds off of her and free her, using Cassandra's axe if he had to. With her free, he then moved on to Ren and Silvia. When he neared Silvia, he looked at her and said, "You freed me?"
Grace was shaking when he reached her, and when at last she was free it become obvious she could not stand on her own. The burn from her branding was still very tender, and her breasts and clit were pierced with golden rings. Her body had been changed, damaged by Cassandra, hopefully her purity and mind had survived.

Silvia was looking away, half her face sprayed with blood from the fountain that was Cassandra before she fell over. She was shaking with fear, not having know what would happen if she freed Hunter. "Y-Yes..." She whispered in a small voice. Ren was still trembling and crying, shaking her chains as she did so.

Soon Alex and the other returned with a bound commander and knocked at the door...but she was no longer necessary.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)