Join our server on Discord

DrakeZero/DMX RP (Dead Space)
Drake peered into the screen and looked at the cameras status. A few of them appeared to be damaged, but one seemed to be utterly destroyed. Something inside told Drake that was the one to check out. He typed in for cam 5 in the lab and rewind the footage. He watched as the footage restarted and showed a set of corpses sitting on tables. Then they started to twitch and thrash about like they were possessed. The snarls could be heard from the counsel as he listened to the scientist watched with glee, and how that glee vanished when one of the creatures broke through the vents and destroyed the camera. The image vanishing.

'Well we now know how it all started." Drake sighed. Dam scientist, what had they unleashed on the colony? He typed a few more keys looking into camera 2. The camera that was watching the main door as scientist escaped. He pushed Michael forward. "Any of them your brother?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I didn't see him anywhere..." Michael sighed. Maybe it was for the better, he didn't want to have to see his brother being slaughtered, but this still meant there was a chance he still was alive, "So these things started as an infection... Wait." He said, noticing Drake had chosen one of the survey cameras from the Quarantine Bay, "The outbreak happened in Quarantine Bay! It didn't happen in R&D!" his eyes went wide as he lifted the face protector, his face revealed through the blueish grin tinted glass as he made sure he wasn't seeing things. He turned to Drake hopefully.

OOC:

Objetive Complete.

New Objetive: Look for Jeremy Williams in R&D Facility.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well at least we know he wasn't near the start of the infection. Perhaps we can get a camera in the R&D...." he typed in for the cameras there but then the screen went black.

Screen:

Unauthorized access.....shutting down terminal.
please notify security to be arrested and detained thank you.

"Fuck. Guess we'll have to do this in person." He checked his cutter as another thought came to him. "Isn't there a security office nearby?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"In the Med ward? I'm not sure, I never really got familiarized with this place. First week working you know..." Michael lowered his face plate and then bowed apologetically, "Hm, do you want to watch more footages to see if we can find more cameras? 30 minutes may have passed already..." he muttered as he looked back at the console. The override protocol had been disengaged, but the system was still operational, "Security probably tightened, but I could hack again to see if we can get access to the footages once more," he then noticed the console shutting down prematurely, "...or maybe not..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake tapped his finger on the chin of his helmet. "You weren't here, but me and a fellow miner had a few drinks and well....I said something about his mother, and he in turn decided to stab me with a laser pick." he chuckled a little while rubbing his arm where the scar was under his armor. "Anyways, I remember being taken to this med ward, and after they bandaged me up they took me to the security office to be locked up in a sober cell for a bit." He opened a nearby door and looked down the hallway. "Yeah this is the hallway. I remember thinking it wasn't a far walk, and finding it odd they would have the office stationed there. If I'm right it'll still be there and hopefully some ammo too."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's a good plan. We don't have a lot of plasma energy clips to start with..." Michael agreed, following Drake in his tracks towards the security office, "Do you think there's anybody left alive in this section?" he asked, aiming to keep them talking. Michael wasn't able to imagine having to do this all by himself, alone, unable to talk to someone. He was glad Drake was around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"To be honest, I doubt it. If they are they're probably like Janet. All twisted up and crazy." As they walked down the hallway the lights suddenly went out. Drake cursed to himself as he intensified his on his cutter and looked around. The sound of a distant roar echoed along the vents.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I think we should hurry," Michael sarcastically said, quickly picking his pace up but tried to keep it down with Drake's to make sure he wouldn't run off. He pointed where Drake wouldn't to make sure they covered enough light. He looked around, "Argh, I can't read well with all this blood on the walls. Drake, is that office far from here?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Well considering I was pissed drunk, my memory won't be as sharp. I think it's this way." He tapped at the door at the end of the hallway and focused on a small square class room with monitors spread around inside. "There it is." he said as he approached the office. He eyed the cells from the desk and chuckled. "Yup, this is the place. I was in the right cell, and that dumbass was in the other." He opened the main door to the office and paused seeing a pile of three corpses in the middle of the room.

"Guess they were caught off guard." he noted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Look," Michael pointed as he entered, atop the pile of corpses there clearly was one of the members of security, a large cylindrical weapon on top of his lifeless body, "Isn't that a Pulse Rifle?" he noted, "These are known to be high militar grade weapons. I don't know much about firearms myself but I've heard they can shoot up to four rounds in the same millisecond. If so much pressure is put at damaging a same point, then instead of delivering a piercing effect it might just sever the joints that bind an object's matter together," he looked over to Drake and added, "Enough pulse rounds pumped into one of those things and you might actually be able to rip them apart."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad