Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
My father stood up and picked me up so I was on my feet. "Ok, we shall go and tell them. You would of made a fine leader for the pack."

I looked at my father and smiled, I looked back and noticed that they had already brought my other items I had left in my room. "Ok, we shall go. But don't harm anyone ok, there our friends so no fighting with the leader father." I started to walk towards the other side of the battle field, we where very close to there grounds. "Father, wait at the entrance of the clan please." I said as we passed throught the woods and where at the entrance waiting for the other clan to come.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I quickly grabbed a paralyzing dart and threw it at the crazed elder, so he would be restrained. I quickly run out the balcony door and yell out "Our leader is dead! Elder Bloodmane has betrayed us!" I hoped my voice carried out to the battlefeild where Claira said she'd be. After that I collapsed to my knees from the adrenaline rush fading away.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I could hear Rick shouting out and I could she him. “Rick!” I shouted trying to get his attention. I ran where he was and started to climb up towards where he was.

My father and the others just watched as I ran towards him. My best friend Lucy looked at me and told my father, “I think she’s in love with him.”
My father looked at Lucy and smiled as he looked at me climbing the wall towards going towards Rick.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I look down and there's Claira trying to get my attention and climbing up the balcony. It was such a strange sight to see, a Fox climbing up a balcony in wolven territory. My mind came back to me as I stand up and hold out my hand to heave her up over the rail. "Claira? I thought you said you were at the battle feild?"
The OCA
As I reached at Rick and told him, “Well my father and the other clan we sorted it out, my father kinda had a change of heart when I told him about what I was planning to do.”
I looked back and all of the clan bowed down to Rick and me, I smiled back at Rick and also said, "Oh and by the way, my father thinks you are very brave at what you've have done."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I had to blink in disbelief for a moment. "And...what exactly did I do?" I ask, trying to overcome the urge to kiss her.
The OCA
“Well, he just think your brave for some reason to just take care of me. Mostly because no one has ever taken care of me that well and no one in the clan can handle taking care of me anymore.”
I started to stare in his eyes, I felt a little weird as I was know sitting on the edge of the balcony as my tail wagging around a little.
Creative Minds
The OCA
And here I thought the lady always started the kiss I mused. I suddenly wrapped my arms around her to bring her close to me as I give her a deep kiss.
The OCA
I had a slight shock as he kissed me and started to bring me closer. I put my harms around his neck as he started to deepen the kiss. But there was only one problem, if he wanted to mate with me he would.... oh shit he doesn't know that yet! I think to my self as we still kiss.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My tail started twitching like crazy before finally wagging around. I never notice the guards taking away the real traitor, or the leader's body as they wisely left us alone, my attention fully on the Fox in my arms. I suddenly realize how close she was to me, and how my body was reacting, though it wasn't that, it was the feeling of many eyes on us. I quickly step back before looking around at the Clan as they watched with knowing smiles. I shake myself before saying "Alright everyone, get back to work! Nothing to see here!"
The OCA