Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey nodded in agreement about calling the scratch even for the slap. He chuckles about the last movie Katt saw. "Oh you are then maybe I should change my schedule to match yours?" he asked yawning again. "Yeah it is a good movie," he said while he started to drift off to sleep. He jerked awake trying to stay up yet as the movie continue to play out he soon found himself fully asleep as he rolled onto his side snuggling to his wife's side.

Ooc: Sorry I couldn't come up with more thought we should start the new day after your next post
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't exhaust yourself, you'd go insane on my sleeping schedule." Katt smiled a bit as she curled up a bit on her side of the bed, cuddled up against Casey, "I don't think a were could go on three hours of sleep a night." she laughed. Katt purred softly as she yawned, falling asleep as soon as her eyelids closed, her tail flicking around as she slept, waking up a few times through the night only to move a few inches and fall back asleep.

OOC: New day works for me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey laid there next to Katt the whole night without waking. Some how they ended up facing each other their robes were open as he started to stir some. He stretches some while opening his eyes and sees his mate's beautiful and sexy mates body. He started to reach out to her when he noticed she was still a sleep. He smiled some still gazing at her body wanting to touch her feeling her body once more as his morning wood became painfully hard. He whimpered for a moment as he touched her belly for a second then pulled away shaking his head.

He wondered of he should get up and walk to the bathroom. Shook his head not wanting to wake the sleeping tigress. He slowly rolled over taking his time so as not to shake the bed. He pulled the robe over his side as he looked back making sure Katt was asleep as he gazed longingly at her body. He pulled his boxers down and looked at his cock, he slowly pulled the skin back. The skin was still attached to the base of his cock like in most uncircumcised young males the skin hadn't fully pulled away from the head preventing the mushroom from being fully revealed. He since he went to a public school and once in a while had to take shower in gym he saw the other boys that were uncircumcised and they could fully pull back the skin all the way. He went to see a doctor before the wedding and asked what was wrong with his own phallus the doctor told if he did have sex it would be painful just like it would be for young girls who still had their hymen. Since the skill would be ripped away.

The young fifteen year old werewolf began to ever so slowly stroke his cock letting out silently moan as his arousal build continue the same steady rhythm as he leaned his head back as he let out a low moan. This went on for a while moved his hand down playing with his testicles. He then reached down with his other hand rub the head with his thumb.

Ooc: I hoped I explained it uncircumcised penis right and yes I am but never been good with explaining things like this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt groaned slightly as she cuddled up against Casey's back, her robe having fallen open in her tossing and turning and falling off slightly, leaving her breasts exposed as she pressed them against Casey's back. She purred softly as she nuzzled against him, "Mmm, good morning cutie." she mumbled half-asleep, unaware of his actions or her own, "Did you sleep well? I woke a couple of times and it didn't look like you moved an inch all night."

She giggled a bit as she lay against him, her eyes still closed as she slowly woke up, happy to just keep them closed and forget that morning had come yet. She nuzzled into his neck, purring softly against his shoulders, "Please tell me it's not morning yet, I don't want to get up. Don't you move either." she purred, gentley kissing his neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey gulped as he felt Katt move behind him and mumble. He didn't have time close the robe certainly not enough time to pull up his boxers which were around his knees and sticking out from underneath the robe. "Um... I....m... doing good just waking up," he blushed deeply as he closed his robe hoping she wouldn't look over.

He relaxed some when she just lays there. He finish closing his robe and prayed to god she wouldn't notice that his boxers were around his knees. Then he felt his mate nuzzle into his neck and kisses him his heart was racing figuring he would be caught in any second. He couldn't believe it she gave him the perfect excuse as he laid there for a second, "No... it isn't morning yet I will wake you when it is Katt," he said with a hint of nervousness his body trembling with relief. When he thought she had fallen back to sleep he started to pull up his boxers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Something wrong?" Katt mumbled as she felt Casey's arms moving, "I take the blanket in my sleep?" she laughed a bit, as she wrapped an arm around Casey's chest, rubbing up closer against him, "Mmm, don't worry, I can keep you warm." she purred, her hand rubbing over his stomache as she hugged him, still kissing his neck.

Katt paused, her eyes snapping open as she blinked a bit, "Uhh, Casey," she said slowly, her hand resting directly on his rock hard cock, she tried to pull it away but purred softly from the warm organ pulsating in her hand, especially as she marveled again over it's size. It was then she noticed the odd smooth feeling against her chest instead of the fuzzy one from her robe. She blushed a bit as she noticed her breasts pressing up against his back, "S-sorry, I, didn't realize I was," she said as she moved back a bit, still keeping her hand around his cock, "If, it's alright with you." it couldn't be seen from her position behind Casey but her blush was almost glowing in the dark room, "I don't think we're quite ready for actual intercourse but," she began to rub his cock a bit with her furry paw, "I, don't mind this." she smiled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey murred as his hastily closed robe fell open since he did tie the sash. He felt her paw reach his belly as he continue to lay on his side. A second later it rested on his most private of parts. He gulped nervously as she realized what she was holding. "U-m... it's okay," he said not wanting her to pull away as he turned around some and laid on his back. He could see her blush in the very dim light that as shining though very bottom. He nodded some letting her know he was okay with this. "Okay Katt I understand and I like what your doing," he replied as she stroked his cock.

The young werewolf reached over and cupped one of her breasts and murred as he teased the nipple. "I would like to be able to do the same for you if you don't mind?" he asked. He then proceeded to kiss her fully on the lips with real passion for who she was and not just lust or desire for her body. He moved a hand down her back and began to rub around the base of her tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt purred happily into the kiss, her hand still moving carefully over his cock. It was an amazement how careful she was considering the razor sharp claws that hovered just inches away from his sensitive cock. She moved back from his kiss, smiling at him, her eyes still in their normal circular form as she licked his snout, "I've got an idea, I, saw it once on the internet." she giggled a bit as she brushed some of her hair out of her face, "It was called a sixty-nine."

She smiled as she gracefully slid out of her robe, removing her hand form his cock for only a short bit as she removed the arm from her sleeve, smiling down at Casey in her birthday suit, "Don't worry, I thnk I can keep myself under control this way." she promised as she spun around slowly, setting her legs on the sides of Casey's head, her pussy resting just above his muzzle. She purred softly as she leaned down dragging her tongue over his cock, still squeezing it gentley with her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Casey let out a moan as she continue to stroke his cock. He could tell her eyes were still normal as she licked his nose. He wondered what her idea was as he continue to lay there. When she mention sixty-nine he blushed deeply knowing what it was. He watched as the tigress disrobed revealing her lithe yet gorgeous body to his eyes. "I'm liking this idea better and better," he said grinning as he disrobed as and was now laying on top of it as he kicked off his boxers. He was glad she could keep herself in control unlike last night.

He watched as Katt spun around and faced his crotch and he was now facing her snatch. He looked up at her snatch while he bucked his hip as she licked his cock. He soon leaned up and began to slowly and attentively lick her outer lips not sure what else to do soon his tongue dipped into her folds. He tasted her juices and murred from the musty and salty taste he soon found he enjoyed.

The moon was at it's zenith Casey's body felt it call. His bones began to shift and as his body elongated slowly. the young boys cock started become former as it develop a bone at the base of his shaft just like the same type that all canines have. His tongue lengthen as he delved into his mate's pussy licking up her juices with ease now. Soon his bones started to creak and groan as his body started to change more and more as a tail start to develop as thick wolf like started to form. His feet and and hands started to become paw like. with his paws he gripped Katts rump pulling it closer as he let out a low feral like growl as he licked her out with passion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt began to purr softly in pleaure as she felt Casey's tongue sliding into the folds of her pussy, causing it to wetten with her juices, her scent of arousal flooding into Casey's nostrils as she murred over his cock. She growled softly as she fought her feral side, determined not to lose to it in this moment of passion as she dragged her tongue up Casey's shaft and over the head. She didn't know much about normal male anatomy, let alone a weres, so as her hand moved lower on his cock she didn't think much of the shape, she was just focused on her pleasure as well as pleasuring her mate.

Katt purred as she lifted her head up, lowering it onto Casey's cock as she took it into her mouth, moaning softly around it as she wrapped her lips around the head. Accidentally scraping it with her teeth from her lack of knowledge and practice in oral sex. She let out a loud moan of pleasure as Casey grabbed her ass and growled into her pussy, the vibrations sending a jolt of pleasure through her body, "Oooh, C-Casey, this feels good," she moaned softly, still licking over his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad