Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Livian felt a little scared, yet suddenly she suddenly she felt calm after a while as she continued to let her tail rubbed against his pants until she finally stopped and let her tail wrapped around his. She then suddenly have her legs latched onto his pants. The dragon hybrid didn't know what she's doing.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Ahhh....." Claire finally she climaxed her cum flowing juices over the lion's face. The strong sweet juices of the smell literally fill the room.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Completely under her control, unable to think straight, he pulled his shirt off, and kicked his shorts off, leaving only his boxers on, his rigid cock, which was large in proportion compared to his body size. He faced her, tail wagging eagerly, panting, his cock oozing pre over her tail. He groaned softly in pleasure. "Ungh... Livian..." He moaned, closing his eyes in bliss.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

He drank as much of her sweet juices as he could, cleaning her pussy with his large tongue before lowering her onto his lap, his cock pressing against her belly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian stared at his doggyhood and she held her hand up to her face, surprised to see what a male's private look like, it's also her first time ever seeing one. "It's...very big..." As she continued to stare at it without having her eyes look away from it. As he was forming white precum from the slit, she was very confused and wondering why it isn't yellow as Felic claimed it should be. Could've he be lying? "Why is it..white and not yellow?" The young mixed pointed.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The God's soldier stared at the dark magic necromancer, her arms wrapped around his mane again getting herself up and lowering her body as she let huge cock going peering inside her pussy lips
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I don't know... maybe its cuz- I'm about to blow..." Jiro whined in pleasure as more thick, creamy white, gooey pre oozed out of his cum-slit, sticky and viscous. "I-is it the first time you've seen one of these?" He asked, tapping his large cock once, a strand of pre connecting his finger to its length.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Placing his powerful paws on her hips, he exhales sharply in pleasure as he feels her hot, slick snatch engulf his rigid pillar, bathing her breasts with his rough tongue.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian nodded, "Yes indeed...I never seen them before...although I do know that my mom and dad often make weird noises and they seemed to be very happy when they are doing it. So you can pretty much guess I seen it. But a few others of my family seemed to know it better than I do." She explained although she couldn't help but not staring it, she couldn't pry her eyes off of it either."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The blonde woman continued to slide down until the entire length finally fit inside of her. She moaned pleasurely feeling her vaginal walls begin to clamp down.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro panted softly, listening to her, her every word, her every breath, she was the only important one in the room. After listening to her story, he nodded at her. "If you want... I can... y'know... teach ya a little... d'you wanna... touch it?" He asked her. "I'll help you too..."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Grr... Claire..." Ace growled lustfully as he thrust into her slowly, picking up the speed gradually as he licked her neck.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Teach me?" Livian said curiously, although she did have this feeling of wanting to touch it. The hybrid dragon had her fingers wrapped around it and stroking it up and down. "Like this?" She asked feeling unsure that if she did it properly to intend. The cock felt like very soft skin between her fingers and it felt very new to her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The valkyrie moaned in pleasure feeling his strong muscle pushing in and out of her, she continued to hold on the beastman's mane as he worked his way with her. With every work he did, it causes her vaginal walls to be drenched with soaked with moist wetness inside her pussy.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeahh..." Jiro sighed softly, tilting his head back, his eyes closed in bliss as he felt her soft, smooth hands wrap around and stroke his hot, rigid meat. He didn't want to rush her and scare her, so he endured and stayed patient, going at her pace. "That feels so good Livian, you're doing great..." He panted softly. "I'll return the favor... you'll have to trust me though... mind taking your panties off?" He asked her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Her wetness making it easier to enter and exit her despite his girth, he wrapped his strong arms around her and held both of her shoulders, thrusting his hips up and down as he pushed into her hot, tight cunt, the pleasure building up higher and higher as he started ramming into her in an animalistic manner, growling her name lowly as he licked her neck and breasts roughly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian stopped herself, wondering why he would go for her thong, but she obeyed taking her belt off of her stripping down her thong, she suddenly felt comfortable as she sat down at her bed, wondering what will he do with her. "What are you going to do?..." She questioned in confused.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Claired moaned feeling a huge burst of energy coming from the lion's strength, his thrust became more frequent. She felt her orgasm about to burst as she continued to hold onto her lion's mane. "Acerbus...I'm...cumming..." She felt her climax coming close to her reach.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm going to touch you down there," Jiro said softly, his tongue hanging out of his muzzle as he panted. "Is that okay with you?" He asked. He had to have her permission before he touched a girl, that's what his father taught him, even though Livian's the first girl he's been with.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Then cum for me, my lady... let us climax as one..." Ace said in her ear, licking her neck lovingly as he increased the speed of which he slammed into her, again and again, his turgid cock throbbing with excitement, just about ready to release into her. He needed just a little more of her body, her loving warmth, her scent, her voice...
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers