Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"I love you, Shay. With me, you will always find peace. You will always find love. I am the only one who can give you the love and pleasure your body deserves," King whispered between licks on his nipples, knowing he loved the praise the child spoke. "Tell me you love me Shay, and I will make love to you, like you want me to."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shay moaned and blushed as he was whispered to and his nipples licked. "Master....I love you master..." She moaned, and King would feel more power rush up. He could change Shay even more if he wanted, make him lean more on woman than man. As King licked his stiff nipples, he felt the power appear, which would allow him to make Shay's flat chest into mounds of any size and sensitivity, even allowing the small frail shadow god to bear milk, which would be convenient, since King could already feel that Shay was already bearing his child.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King would change Shay, turning him from a shemale to a full woman. And what a woman...She was taller now, taller than King, so her new breasts and ass would be proportionate. Her new tits were much larger than the other slaves, even Melina's, and were full of delicious milk. Her hair with long, black, and smooth, her lips full, and skilled. Her skin flawless. Her ass big and firm. She was simply beautiful.

"Damn..." King whispered, looking up to her, seeing she was a couple of inches taller than him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Does she still have his cock?)

Shay moaned loudly as his body began to glow and he became more of a she, and then much more of a she. The transformation had been powerful and drastic, and her huge tits bounced in front of her as her new form was completed and she came to life. She cried out in orgasm as it happened, triggered instantly by her transformation. She looked up at King, still weak from everything, and groaned softly in her new, completely female voice. "Master?" She whispered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((No. All woman))

King held Shay and gently laid her down, smiling. "Hello, Shay," he greeted, before moving down to kiss her new, wondrous lips.
Shay moaned, feeling an electrical pulse of pleasure shoot down from the kiss and kissed back. "Master..." she moaned, entranced, enslaved, infatuated, in love. She would kiss for as long as King wanted to, closing her golden eyes and laying in his arms, a perfect wife for the god child.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King kissed back and placed his hands on Shay's ass, squeezing her butt. They would make out for what seemed like the longest time, before he pulled out. "Lay down on the ground, on your back..." he ordered.
Shay whimpered and moaned softly into the kiss, her body hot and lusting for him as he laid his hands on her and squeezed her ass. "Master...my pussy feels so strange." She moaned, as they kissed, and indeed her folds were slick with her juices. She made out with him for as long as she he wanted, becoming more and more aroused as the kiss went on. Then, finally, her ordered her to lay back on the ground. She did so, her black hair sprawled out behind her, her pale skin in sharp contrast, her pussy wet and nipples hard, golden eyes begging for pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King got on top of her and their hands intertwined as he stared at the beautiful woman. "I love you," he whispered, before he slowly pushed in his perfect cock, pushing through the wet folds and no doubt pleasing Shay as his cock pushed out pre cum into her new body.
Shay gasped as she heard the words and her eyes filled with tears. "I love you to master." she said softly before moaning as his cock was pushed into her tight snatch. She was like a virgin without a hymen, tight and sensitive. The Pre cum made her even hornier and she whimpered with lust. "Master...My pussy is so full." She moaned as he pushed in halfway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)