Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Such a slut," Alex smiled, looking at Melina's wet pussy, courtesy of his saliva. "Tell me, Melina. Where do you want it this time? Mouth? Ass? Cunt? Or one by one? Want Chi to be involved? Or would you rather be selfish and have me all to yourself?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Melina blushed even harder at the comment and looked away. She was still a goddess, she didnt like being called a slut, but King was more powerful than her, and he dominated her, she dare say nothing. The following questions made her stutter and blush even more! "I-I...Whatever is your wish master." she said softly to one side. She couldnt admit to having a preference! She couldnt! Perhaps in the throws of ecstasy she would, but the lust that simmered within her from the saliva was not enough to make her lose what modesty she had impossibly managed to retain.

Chi peaked down from her branch, a piece of a fruit still in her mouth. "Master?" She asked, seeing him with Melina.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Chi?" King replied, looking up at her, before smiling. "Want to join?" He offered, blowing a kiss to the little fairy he loved so much.

((I'll be on and off for an hour))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(OK)

Chi blushed a little and disappeared behind her branch. She then started climbing down to where they were.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((And I'm back strong))

Once Chi was done to their branch, Alex smiled and kissed her head, before having her grow in size to match them. Once that was done, the boy wondered which one to play with first. Of course, he had to get them wet and ready first. He suddenly kissed Chi, holding her in her arms and swapping saliva, his hands squeezing her ass and then her breasts. After which, he would kiss Melina again, his fingers moving down to probe her beautiful cunt.

((And I added something to Next Gen in case ya didn't know))
Kissing Chi's head, he would find she was covered in delicious juice from the fruit she had been eating, head to toe stick with the stuff. She tried to grow on command, but the process was very hard for her. She would need a little help, and if that help was rendered, she would become normal sized, and still completely covered in the juice. It made sense if one thought about it, her clothes also shrank grew when she did, so the juice would as well.

Chi would be taken by surprise, the sudden kiss catching her lips ungaurded. She tasted like the sweet fruit she had been eating, not a bad flavor for the sweet Chi. Her ass and breasts were sensitive and slippery with the stuff, making her moan and blush into the kiss. Her nipples quickly became erect as they were played with by King's by now slipper fingers, and she moaned and gasped with pleasure when released.

Melina was expecting the kiss and kissed back, whimpering as his fingers moved down across her to her damp pussy. She humped a little into his hand as he fingered her, making her feel hot and lustful. She kissed back timidly, as mentioned before, her huge breasts heaving as she moaned into the kiss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Someone's a messy eater," King teased, licking her head and tasting the juices. "Mmm," he moaned as he helped her grow to better match their height. After bringing both girls down to the ground and kissing both the girls, he ordered them to go side by side, and his hands went to work. One for each cunt, the digits probing and teasing the bodies skillfully. As his hands fingered them, his tongue and lips kissed and licked the two lovely goddesses' skin, moving up and down, playing with their breasts and flicking it with his tongue as their cunts were wettened.

"So...Ladies. Who wants it first?" He asked, pushing his digits in deeper, a max of four fingers and a minimum of two moving in and out of their bodies.
(They are in a tree, its kinda hard to do all that)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Edited to bringing them down to the ground. Sorry, Maero))
(Tired, hitting the hay)

Each girl obeyed, standing next to each other and blushing, Chi standing just shorter than Melina. They moaned as he thrust fingers into them, Chi being tighter by nature and thus allowed only two fingers to comfortably fuck her while Melina took three. They both gasped and groaned in pleasure as their master fingered their cunts and licked their bodies, particularly their breasts. Chi giggled a little as he licked her, ticklish despite her godhood. She also tasted delicious, slick with fruit juice as she was. Both girls held hands as this happened, apparently having formed an intimacy or friendship when King wasnt looking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)