Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"No!" Hunter yelled. "I'll talk..." he said. He would then begin to give her false information, various lies he came up with. He wondered if she would be able to see through his lies, he wondered if it was even worth trying, but he had to try, he decided. For Grace. "Now will you let us go?" he asked, after having giving her the false information.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmmm." Cassandra said, tapping her finger against chin. "How do I deal with liars? You see, I already know the answer to one of the things I asked, to see if you would lie. And you are lying. I will punish the Foxkin later then." And with that she led Grace to the training room and began. Grace was subject to many forms of humiliation and torture, from being forced to pee in front of them all, to walking around on a circle of rope, which was kept between her legs, making her feel much pain, particularly when she hit the knotted parts of the rope. She was spanked and whipped and Dildos were shoved in her ass and pussy. She was placed on the cruel wooden horse, her nipples ties to the reins as her pussy was place in extreme pain. she was even forced to eat Cassandra out, and then lick her toes. And all of this was just a little of what happened to the poor princess. At the end of it Cassandra tossed her to the floor where she lay, trembling, covered in sweat, cum and piss. "How about you talk now?" She asked him, stepping on Grace's head.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked at his lover, finding nothing in what he had just seen. Not even the sexual picture of Grace licking Cassandra's pussy was enough to put down his raging beast inside. He looked at Cassandra, a hate he had only felt for Mike in his eyes, perhaps an even stronger hate. "I swear, on the life of my ancestors, Cassandra, I will have my revenge on you!" he whispered. He would then look at Grace, hoping to see life in her eyes, to see the purity of her soul and the confirmation he was doing the right thing.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace tilted her head up to look at Hunter from beneath Cassandra's foot, and though her eyes were tear soaked and pained, she was still Grace, and would gladly sacrifice herself for Hunter's people. "Well, then maybe its time that I move onto her." Cassandra said, getting off of Grace walking over to Ren. "P-Please...d-dont.." she begged as She heard Cassandra approaching. "Its not up to me, its up to Hunter." She said, stroking Ren's cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Cassandra, stop! Ren was already raped and tortured by a mad man! She doesn't deserve this damn it!" He glared at her and added, "If you torture her, you prove nothing more than just what a heartless person you are. Please, torture me if you want, tor....torture Grace if you must, but leave Ren alone. She's gone through enough already."
Cassandra laughed out loud and looked at Hunter. "If you wanted, you could stop this. I am not above this to insure the safety of my people." She then turned back to Ren and smiled. "Its strange how moral you seem to have become. I wonder if you are still the same beast you were." She then held Ren's chin tightly, so that her face was kept still, and kissed her deeply, her leg rising up between Ren's leg and rubbing her crotch. Ren's ears flattened against her skull and she whimpered and moaned very softly into the kiss, her toes curling and uncurling as her hands clenched and slowly released. Grace lay on the ground where she was left, naked and tortured, far to sore and tired to move at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
For a second, Hunter enjoyed the sight. Seeing two beautiful women kissing was a great sight for almost any man. Then he glanced at Grace, and his hatred returned. "Get away from her, Cassandra!" he roared. "Enough games! Fight me, hand to hand! No weapons! No poisons! Fight me!" he demanded, his hatred burning like a sun. He wanted nothing more than to have vengeance for what she had done.

Of course before he could have vengeance, he had gain freedom, and he hoped his brother in arms still lived to fight by his side.
"Whats wrong? You dont like what you see?" she asked as she pulled away from Ren, who was still trembling. "Do you want to see more then?" She asked, licking Ren's neck, one hand reaching down and groping her ass, the other massaging her breast through her fur. Ren blushed and moaned softly, still whimpering. "P-Please...I-I never d-did anything t-to you..." She pleaded, her blindfold soaking as she cried into it. Cassandra did not respond, instead pinching her nipple and making Ren yelp and then moan louder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing Ren's pleas of terror helped keep his anger in control and he snarled like the wolf he was. "Get away from her! Let her go, damn it! She's not even from our world! She's not a foxkin, she's something else! I never even knew her before I fell into this hell hole!" he yelled. "Just leave her be! She has absolutely nothing to do with this!" He kept fighting, kept screaming, his eyes burning with more hatred than he ever felt.

Mike was bad, but Hunter was never forced to witness the torture, and he never went this far with Grace. But Cassandra did both, branding her right in front of him. He wanted revenge now. To tear her open and feast on her insides, to have his claws yank out every red organ inside of her chest and feast on it right in front of her people. He wanted vengeance...
For hours Cassandra went back and forth between the two women, until, at last, Ren came harder than ever before in her life, having been held away from orgasm for hours, and Grace passed out, falling to the ground one last time and not responding to Cassandra, even when she kicked in her brand. "Well, I guess thats all for today Hunter." she said with a smirk as she went to the door she had entered through. "good night." And she was gone.

-------------

Alex would be awoken by a hard, erratic knocking on his door. On the otherside was a bloodied Alexander, holding the stump of what was once his arm, attempting to stem the blood flow. If he opened up the Champion would pant out. "Need...help...Hunter...Grace...captured..." and then fell to the floor unconscious. Behind him was someone else, a woman, also unconscious and blood, tied up in what looked like half that straps from Alexander's half missing armor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)