Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter knocked the pieces of wood with his sword, slicing them up a bit. He saw Cassandra's blade and attempted to move back, knowing that his blade was longer and thus range was his advantage. While she could throw it at him, he doubted two daggers piercing his body could kill a warrior such as he, and he knew that would leave Cassandra without a weapon.

-----------

Rain whimpered and crawled over to her Master on all fours, like a dog. She came to her Master and wondered if she was supposed to sit on her lap and place her head there, like a common pet. She took a chance and attempted to sit on his lap, afraid of making a mistake.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Good girl." Michal said, stroking her head and stomach. "How long has it been since you have eaten?" He asked her almost gently, his hands moving down to her ass and right breasts, gently playing with them as he waited for her answer.

---------

Cassandra came in slashing furiously, attempting to knock Hunter's blade aside and stab him, but he was better than she thought. Alexander was currently locked in heated battle as well, and they were being driven away from Hunter's room.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter blocked and dodged her attacks, and noticed his friend in his fight. He had to help, so he had to finish this fast. He dodged another attack and attempted to grab her hand, using the other to hold the sword. If he could grab her, he would push his claws into him her hand, wanting her to drop the dagger so he could stab her with the sword.

-----------

"Very long, Master...But I'll wait for as long as you want me to. I don't need to be fed, if you do not want me fed," she whimpered. She almost hoped he wouldn't feed her. She wanted to die to escape this horrible place.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Hunter would start to feel woozy and off balance, but he was able to force the feeling back with his animalistic rage. He succeeded in grabbing her arm and his claws sank deep into her, making her wince and drop the dagger. But before Hunter could cleave her in half with his sword, she used her other hand to grab it as it fell and sank another stinging wound into Hunter's chest. This wound was far greater than the last, running against his rib cage and leaving a searing slash when she pulled away. She smirked at him even more, and Hunter would feel light headed, not just from the blood loss he was now suffering...but also from the poisons he had been hit with.

-------

"Shhh. I asked a question, I do not need your opinions." He hissed. "Now, I will feed you. Open up." He took a small dark cookie out of his pocket and placed it at her lips, waiting for her to open up and eat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain obeyed and opened her mouth, shivering in fear. She began to eat, taking bites of the cookie and quickly chewing it before swallowing. Piece by piece she ate, until it was gone.

------------

Hunter almost yelled in pain but he kept himself quiet. He hoped Alexander would not look at him, wanting the warrior to focus on his own fight. As he pulled back, holding his wound he could feel the poison coursing through his veins. His eyes widened in shock and he held his sword tighter. He tried to push the pain away, and let his hate and will guide him. He couldn't die. He couldn't leave his friend. He couldn't leave Grace. He charged once more at Cassandra, slashing away at her, wanting to cut her apart with his sword.
The cookie was bitter tasting and went down rough, but it made her stomach warm and returned her strength to her quickly. It also made her feel very full by the end of it all. Mickal rubbed her stomach and laid her down on the bed. "How does that feel pet?" He asked in an almost caring voice, watching her intently.

-----------

Hunter watched as his strikes slowly delayed again and again. Alexander was no longer in sight, and neither was Cassandra's commander, meaning that Hunter was on his own. Cassandra, wounded as she was, still managed to hold a strong defensive, not bothering to attack back, waiting Hunter out. Unfortunately this tactic was working, and with each moment that passed it seemed that Hunter's sword became heavier and heavier, and with each breath he took he seemed to slowly be able to take in less and less. Eventually he would feel as though he was not breathing enough, and his sword would weigh a ton.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain was surprised by his voice and was speechless for a few seconds, before quickly saying, "Good! V-very good, Master." He seemed so nice now. Perhaps after her horror show with Mike, anyone seemed better than the living figure of her fears. "W-what would you like of me now, Master?"

--------------

Hunter panted for air and he dropped his sword to the ground, looking at Cassandra. "I...won't die here. I won't...You can't take me away from her..." he gasped, before clumsily charging at her, attempting to punch, scratch, and kick at her with what little strength he had.
"Nothing, remain still." Mickal ordered as he rubbed her stomach. Soon Rain would begin to feel very strange, a heat building up all over her body. She would feel strange, horny, her nipples and pussy and even ass begging for treatment. Her skin felt so good as her master rubbed her naked stomach, and she would even feel the need to kiss or suck on something.

---------------------
The last thing Hunter would see was Cassandra's foot as she kicked him in the face.

When next Hunter opened his eyes, he would be in a darker room. It was decorated in traditional Brittanian, and it was soon clear that this was Cassandra's room. He was laying down on a bed, his wounds bandaged and treated, though he would still feel weak. Not only that, but he would realize that he was tied down with several layers of rope bindings over his chest, arms, and legs.

Looking around more carefully he would see that sleeping next to him, sitting in a chair with her arm still on his shoulder, was Grace. She had shackles on, keeping her to the chair, but they were loose enough for her to reach him. On the far wall was another figure, Ren, tied to the wall in a X position, held off the ground by her chains. She was blindfolded and trembling all over, shaking in distinct fear.

"Looks like you finally awoke." Said Cassandra's voice as she walked in from another door, her arm bandaged. "Now Hunter, leader of the Saxons, lets talk."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Hunter awoke he looked around him and saw Grace and Ren, prisoner. He nearly roared with rage, but hearing HER voice stopped him. He grit his teeth, his veins could barely be seen under his fur and he seemed more angry than ever. "What...do...you want...?" he growled at her, barely able to hold back his hate at her.

So close he was to healing Ren...And now she could have been right back where he started from, or worse. "Ren!" he called out, hoping she could hear him. He also looked at Grace and said, "Grace. Wake up...!"

--------

"Master....Master...I feel...I feel weird," she moaned. Was there something in that cookie? she wondered, before moaning. "Please, Master...Fuck me...? Please!"

-----------

Alex hugged Flare and cuddled against her, falling asleep by her side if left undisturbed.
Ren jerked in her chains and began to cry, her body trembling worse than before. "It was a dream...it was all a damn dream..." She wailed in grief, not even struggling against the chains as she hung in her despair. Grace looked up suddenly, her hands shooting forward but stopping as the chains held her back. "H-Hunter! Your OK!" She said with a sigh of relief.

Cassandra smirked and walked over to Ren. "Where did you get this...what is she? Foxkin of some kind? She put up quite a fight a minute ago, for someone who is apparently so weak, but she fell to pieces when she awoke in these." Cassandra brushed Ren's cheek, she jerked away from it as though she had been slapped. She whimpered and trembled, trying her best to seem as small as possible.

"Now Hunter. I have everything, and you have nothing. So you are going to tell me the identities of all Saxon spies in my country, all of them. Also, the location of all Saxon Bases, their defenses, and how best to bypass them. You will also tell me in which castle the fabled king lives in, and what his weakness is. In short, Hunter, you are going to help me raise your country to the ground, and then you and your sluts can go free." Grace shook her head, "Dont do it Hunter..its not worth the loss of li-Mmm!" Grace was suddenly gagged. "Thats better, now, as I was saying. Oh wait! I mean, as you were saying, War Leader Hunter." Cassandra said with a smirk of utter victory.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)