Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"Oh? Anything? Hmm....Call me daddy, then stand up and give me the hottest kiss you can give. Maybe after that, I'll let you ride my cock. If you're sexy and slutty enough..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fray blushed, though it was hard to tell with all his black fur. He hesitated and seemed to think it over for a moment before a wave of lust ran through him again and left him gasping. He wasnt getting any less horny.

He stood up, blushing and not making eye contact, and said, "D-Daddy...can I give you a kiss?" He asked and, if allowed, walked over to King, blushing and looking down and then kissed him. At first it was just a lip to lip kiss, but then his timid tongue began to probe King's lips before sliding into his mouth.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course, cutie." He allowed Fray to have the soft, light kiss, but as he began to probe his mouth he kissed back, grabbing the boy's ass and wrestling the leopard against his, rubbing their hard cocks together. "Tell me you're a dirty little girl," he ordered, licking his neck and kissing his face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(I will be in and out tonight. I probably wont post anywhere that requires a long post. Most likely wont have time between what Im doing and this, so aim for RPs with small posts please, like this one)

Fray moaned into the kiss as it suddenly become even more intense, nearly cumming when he felt his cock rubbing against King's and his ass being groped roughly. "Im your dirty little kitten, please fuck me daddy!" He moaned, desperate for more attention as his face and neck were licked, making him whimper and moan with desire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Okay. I'll probably be going to sleep early tonight, just to tell ya. I'll post a few more times though))

King fell down upon his back, his hard cock pointed up. He motioned Fray over, and ordered him to ride his massive member, leaving the god child to relax and enjoy himself.
Fray climbed onto him and rubbed his own nipples as he sat down on the cock, all the way down at first. "Ahhh! Its sooo good!" He cried out as he moved his ass around first, moving the cock around inside himself. He then began to bounce up and down, tongue hanging out, as his mind was consumed by pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shake that ass, slut, ride that cock. You're my slutty little kitten now!" King moaned, slapping his ass. "Faster, harder! Bounce on it! Shake it! I want to see you act like a cheap whore! Maybe then I'll cum inside your tight butt."
Fray tried, shaking his ass, moaning loudly, his hands on King's chest as he road his cock hard and fast. But he wasnt going to last. "Da-Daddy, Im going to c-cum!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then cum, slut." If Fray did, and it landed upon his chest he would take the leopard's hand in his own and would order the boy to wipe the cum off his new master's chest and to lick it off his fingertips.
With a feminine cry, Fray arched his back and shot his seed onto King's chest, purring in the afterglow, King's cock still deep inside him. He did as ordered when he came to his senses and wiped up his own cum and licked it off his fingers, though he had hesitated again, but ultimately couldnt refuse King anything now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)