Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
He moaned and purred despite himself when he felt the kisses on his neck, and could do nothing to resist. He felt the hot cock hard against his back, and then ass, making him twitch and moan as it slowly approached his rear entrance. And then it was there, hard and hot and pushing forward into him, making the young cat gasp and yelp in pain and pleasure as it sank deeper into his tight virgin ass.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shh...Calm down. Relax," he whispered, not moving, allowing the boy to get used to his hard member. "Tell me, what's your name? My name is King..." He kissed the boy's ear, giving it little bites as well as his neck, before healing them with sweet kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The leopard purred softly at his calming words and he moaned as he began to get used to the cock deep inside him. He moaned in response to King's question, and gasped, arching his back a little. He whined and moaned even more when his ear and neck were bitten, and he humped into the air a little with each bite, moving the cock around inside him. "Fray..." He gasped softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fray? That's a good name," King whispered. By now, he was slowly pulling out, only to push back in. Like a piston in a new car, he was going slowly at first, only to pick up speed. He kissed and licked the boy's neck and ears as his pre cum filled his tight ass, already giving him a taste of what it was to come..."How does it feel so far, Fray?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fray groaned and moaned with each movement of the cock thrust deep inside him, and purred from the locks and kisses to his ears and neck, though the nipping seemed to have been more erotic for the leopard. He moaned loudly suddenly as King's pre lubed him up and he began to feel even more pleasure. "Ahhhh...its....its so gooood." The young man cat moaned, humping the air a little bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh? Thank you. I'm quite good, aren't I?" King laughed, before a hand grabbed Fray's black dick and began to squeeze and stroke it, going faster and faster. "Let go, and enjoy yourself," he whispered, and continued to nip the young leopard, knowing that he would enjoy such an act as he fucked his tight ass.
The leopard moaned even more loudly when his dick was grabbed and he began to hump wildly, moving himself up and down on King's cock. If King came inside him, the young creature would be forever bound to him, addicted to the insane pleasures King could give him. Even if he didnt come inside now, the leopard was completely seduced.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King fucked the boy like the master he was known as, before he came to an abrupt stop, knowing he was about to cum. "I think I'm done here," King smiled, pulling out before the boy can stop him and stretching a bit. "I'm sure you have a lot of work to do, eh, Frey?"
Fray dropped to the ground and moaned, humping the ground and then turning over. "Ahhh, please dont stop! You cant leave me like this!" He moaned, crawling after King, rubbing against his legs. "Please, please fuck me! Please!" He begged, his cock leaking pre, about to cum. "I'll do whatever you want!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)