Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master smiled as Tal seemed to be on the verge of cumming. He knew how loyal he was though. "Don't cum, Tal. Don't you dare cum. Hold it back. I want to see how much you can take." He then nodded, and Kee got back to work, engulfing Tal's cat dick into her mouth as the Orc began to push his hard member in and out of the boy, the thrusts making Tal's dick move in and out of Kee's mouth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal whimpered and nodded before returning to his desperate moans and and gasps of pleasure, all increasing more and more as they continued to pleasure him. Tal was magically bound to serve King and follow his every command, it was impossible for him to cum until ordered or allowed to. "Ahhh! Master!" He cried out, his eyes rolling back, his dick hard and twitching in Kee's mouth as his ass was fucked. He would out last the master if he had too, if he wasnt allowed to cum before, and he would keep holding it indefinitely until allowed to cum.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master wanted to see how long he could torture the kitten. He didn't allow the slave nirvana for minutes, and it would seem like hours, maybe even days to the poor boy. Finally, the Master snapped his fingers and Kee's ears twitched. She placed her mouth around the dick tightly as the orc said, "Cum, Tal."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal was withering prisoner of pleasure, moaning loudly, no longer purring, pushed far beyond that, humping uncontrollably, both into Kee's mouth, and onto the Master's cock. "Nya!" He cried as he reached yet another level of absolute ecstasy, yet remained unable to experience the fullness of it. "M-Master!" He cried out, tears trickling down his face as his eyes rolled back and he nearly lost himself completely. He didnt even hear the command to cum, but the magical order was sent and he released a high pitched girly mewl as he arched his back completely against his master's chest and came harder than ever before.

His cum flooded Kee's mouth and his cry of ecstasy echoed off the walls, but more than that, power flowed out of him. It flowed both into the Master and into Kee, filling them up with energy and strength. The Master received most of it, his muscles bulging as his strength increased three fold. Magical energy crackled around his head and hands, and his green skin took on a powerful new luster, even old scars waned and disappeared. His teeth became shining as pearls and sharp as daggers, his eyes more acute than those of a even a trained hunting hawk. Thoughts entered his head, slight whispers, surface thoughts from the slaves and orcs around him.

The Master was almost wholly transformed from an impressive, yet normal orc, to something rivaling the power of a gods avatar. Tal moaned and squirmed in ecstasy for a minute longer on the Master's cock, cumming again if the Master filled him up (though no more power came out of him), and then he would go limp, panting and moaning softly, his mind still lost in his orgasm, completely unaware of what he had done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master was shocked and he would moan loudly in pleasure, to point of screaming, as he filled Tal will with seed, but also because he could feel something fuse with his body, temporary or not, he could not tell. Kee also moaned loudly in pleasure, feel her body strength slightly.

The other slaves gasped and moved back as they watched his body change. His skin became shinier, his muscles stronger, his teeth sharper, his mind more powerful than ever before. When it was finally over, the Master looked at Tal, and then the others, before his own hands. He pulled out of Tal and rested him on the bed, wiping his slowly deflating cock against him to clean it. He then ordered the others to keep an eye on him, something Kee happily did, licking the catboy's body. He then dressed himself, and ran off to speak with the Shaman.
Tal passed out as his master filled him, cuming a second time, but this time much more softly. He was passed out before The Master even laid him down on the bed. He moaned softly as he was licked and cuddled by Kee, still unaware of his own power.

The Shaman was around a fire pit, throwing colored dust into its flames, the smoke forming the shape of orcs with spears, running and hunting some unknown beast. The smoke cleared as the Master approached, and he looked up, and then quickly stood.

"My master, you look...changed. For the better." He stated, feeling the new energy coming off of his body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, I know. Shaman, we have to talk." The green Master would then begin explaining what had happen to him, Tal, and Kee. "How could this have happen? Can you come with me to look at Tal?"
"This actually explains a lot. Clearly this is the power the pleasure demon was seeking. It appears, as his master, you can unlock it." He drew a circle around The Master with a purple rode, and as he did, about three steps later, the circle would fill itself in and disappear.

"Its not permanent." the shaman said, looking at the effect. "It will last maybe a week, maybe less with exertion. His strength is great, but it does not last, not unless you continually renew it by feeding off of his sexual energy as you have done. With this you could become invincible, maybe even immortal." He stopped to ponder for a moment and added, "But such power brings danger. If anyone else finds out, they will go to great lengths to steal Tal and undo the power placed on him so that they may make use of him."

The Shaman then looked towards the hut the Master had placed the nymph in. "And the same with her. She is a powerful thing, an asset to any army or civilization if tamed. You would do well to hide and care for both...or destroy them before other come looking."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sorry. In the middle of something personal))

"I see. Well then, I guess I should protect them as much as I can then." The Master sighed and rubbed, careful not to hurt himself. "Do you have any advice for me? I have two super weapons at my disposal, and I have to keep them say. Should I hide one of them? Should I act normal and nonchalant?"
The Shaman shrugged. "I am but a shaman, not the Master, that is who you are." He said simply. At the very least you did not bring back that other liability, though the less savory clans may come looking again." He said. The Shaman had little else to say, he would research more on Tal and the nymph, but that was all he could do at the moment.

The Master could return to Tal, he was still sleeping, or to the nymph, which was still trapped and stupefied by the shackle and trapped in sleep or half sleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)