Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Ah...P-please, let me fuck you..." Jake begged, before grabbing Lucy's head and thrusting in and out. His cock was smaller than Mai's and Alex's, so it shouldn't have been too hard for Lucy.

---------

"That's my little secret. Don't worry, you'll find out," Mai giggled, before bent down and grabbed Mary's shoulders, forcing her into a passionate kiss, their tits rubbing against one another.

-----------

"You bitch! I'll kill you for what you've done to my husband!" Tina cried as Candy happily sucked on and licked Cyan's cock. "And I'll never love you!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy moaned and purred softly, his mouth vibrating around Jake's cock as she sucked on it, dragging his rough tongue over it's length as he did.

Mary twisted around, trying to break out of the kiss, letting out a soft moan as her breasts rubbed against Mai's, her nipples already sticking out with arousal from the stimulation.

"I didn't do anything to him, this is what he is, a little whore. Just like you will be soon." Cyan moaned from Candy's actions, before pushing him away, "That's enough for now, don't worry, I'll make you feel good later." she purred as she smiled down at Tina, "But first, your wife needs to be taught her place." She grabbed onto Tina's hair, pulling her up forcefully before throwing her onto the bed on her stomache, pressing her cock inbetween her ass cheeks, "So where do you want it? In your dirty cunt, or do you like being fucked up the ass like your fag husband?" she smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucy's amazing mouth was easily able to bring the man to orgasm, and he shot his seed down Lucy's throat without warning. He pulled out and panted, before saying, "Turn around. I want to fuck that hot ass of yours...."

------------

Mai pulled from the kiss, before pushing Mary down and turning her so her ass was pointed towards her. "So Mary, how is your husband in bed? Does he pleasure you any at all with that little dick of his?" she teased, slapping Mary's ass a few times.

-------------

"No, stop it! I don't want it! Please!" Tina screamed, trying to escape Cyan. Looks like it was up to her to choose.

"Fuck her good, Mistress!" Candy giggled, sitting aside and watching her powerful Mistress fuck Tina's brains out, her hands gently stroking her nipples or her 'clit.'
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy gulped down his cum, licking his lips as he purred softly, "I like, can't wait," he moaned as he turned around, lifting up his skirt enough to expose his tail-hole, "Mmm, fuck it good and hard." he purred.

Mary gritted her teeth a bit from the slaps, "He pleases me just fine," she growled, though in truth he was far too soft and girly for her, she did enjoy being dominated, which just made the current situation worse as she found herself enjoying it.

"Oh don't lie slut, you want it badly, I can tell. With a girly husband like that I bet it's been forever since you've had a real fucking." Cyan grinned as she pressed the tip of her cock against Tina's cunt, suddenly forcing it inside, "Oooh you're tighter than I expected, suppose Candy's little cock couldn't stretch you out at all." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"God, this is one hot ass...." Jake slapped it and grabbed onto Lucy's hips, shoving his cock into his butt and fucking him. "Yeah, you like that bitch? Like my cock?" he moaned, the sound of his balls slapping Lucy's butt echoing loudly.

---------

"Oh? And what if I told you he's gay? Because I heard down the grape vine he loves cock and wearing lipstick," Mai laughed, before rubbing her large cock against Mary's asshole.

-----------

"AHH! N-no! STOP!" Tina begged, before howling in pleasure as the hard cock fucked her tight pussy, Candy watching in jealousy.

"Fuck her, Mistress! Show her what a real cock is like!"
"Ahh, I love it!" Lucy moaned and purred, pressing up against the wall to steady himself as Jake fucked his ass, "Oh yes, I just love having my ass fucked by a nice big cock," she moaned.

"L-liar," Mary gasped out as she felt the cock against her ass, "N-no, not there, anything but there!" she begged, not out of fear, but out of the fact that she was an anal-holic, she loved having her ass fucked.

"Grrr, yeah, such a nice tight cunt, I'm going to enjoy fucking you." Cyan moaned as she continued thrusting into Tina's cunt, her tail wrapping around Candy's neck and pulling the girly boy towards her ass, "Pucker up slut, I want you to french my ass while i fuck your wife." she ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AH!" Jake shot his cum into Lucy's asshole, filling her but with sperm as a scream was heard.

"JAKE!" Cindy cried, tears in her eyes as she saw her boyfriend.

"C-Cindy! I-I-" Jake pulled his cock out and looked around, stuttering. He walked towards her but was slapped on his cheek. He stepped aside as Cindy walked over to Lucy, red cheeked and teary-eyed.

"You bitch! Who the hell are you!?"

-------------

"There? Okay!" Mai laughed, shoving her cock right into Mary's asshole, fucking her without mercy. "Like that, bitch? Bet Lucy doesn't give a fucking this good!"

-------------

Tina moaned, her tears stopping after a few minutes of fucking. She was left moaning and simply taking it, no longer fighting. Candy smiled and happily began to kiss and lick Cyan's ass, before pushing her tongue into the dragon's asshole, french kissing it.
"Just a slut that loves having her ass fucked." Lucy purred, winking over towards Jake.

"AHHHHH!" Mary cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as her ass was stretched open from Mai's cock, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body, "St-stop, take it out, take it out!" she cried, though she couldn't help but moan softly.

"Mmm yes, that's a good little girly boy, shove that tongue deep into my ass," Cyan moaned as she gave Tina's ass a hard slap, "What's the matter bitch, you done fighting? Guess you can't hide the fact that you're just as much a slut as your husband." she laughed, continuing to fuck her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You hussy!" Cindy shouted, pushing Lucy.

"Catfight," Alex laughed, walking over as Jake blushed and quickly zipped up his pants. "You going to let that bitch insult you, Lucy?"

"I'm going to kick your ass, you skank!"

-----------

"Please...stop," Tina whimpered as Candy pleasured his Mistress, shoving his tongue up Cyan's ass as ordered. Tina could feel it. Her body was enjoying it. Her pussy was wet and her nipples hard. She was beginning to like this act of rape.

--------------

"Sorry, bitch, I'm not done yet!" Mai laughed, slapping Mary's ass as she kept fucking her. "Come on, did Leo ever fuck you this good?" she asked, grabbing Mary's hair with one hand and tugging on it. "Take it, bitch! You know you love it!"
"You like, can't blame me if your boyfriend prefers someone sexier," Lucy hissed a bit as she pushed back at Cindy.

"Oh I'll stop," Cyan grinned, "Just as soon as I've filled your slutty cunt full of my cum!" She laughed as she thrusted into Tina, holding her still as she began pumping her womb full of her thick warm dragon cum, "Oooh yes, that feels so good," she moaned, "Don't worry, you won't get pregnant, though you may lay an egg. Mmm, now that would be sexy, seeing your stomache and cunt stretching out as you lay my egg." she growled with lust.

"AHHH GOD YES!" Mary uncontrollably screamed with pleasure, "I love it, Leo never fucked me this hard, I wanted it so badly, I wanted to be fucked so hard just like this!" she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad