Join our server on Discord

The Chaos Realm
Yumi: *moves a little closer to Dua while she is sleeping*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Sleep-thinking*

Best Nap ever!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi: *Eyes open and looks at Dua*
He talks in his sleep
*lays back down and goes to sleep*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Bahamut/????- *Was stunned by the blast and reverted back into human form ,mask slightly cracked reveling one pained, angry hazel eye.* I'll be back, don't worry! *Casts Teleport and vanishes, leaving Flamebolt behind*

Dark Flamebolt - *Hears the summoning of the Eight Elementals and looks to the source* No you don't! I won't let you take Flammie away from me!!! *Charges at DarkChibimon*

Exdeath - *Chuckling still* Why, I am laughing because I see such fools running about... soon to return to the Void! *Raises a hand as a gravity ball appeared, sucking anything around him into it as lightning started to fan out of it, absorbing all of the falling Kennys into it*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Undine, Gnome, Sylphid, Salamando...*sees Dark Flamebolt charges at me, unable to move, thinking 'Dammit...I can't move because of the summon!'*

Dark: *sees Dark Flamebolt charging at me, remove his helment, slam it to the ground and charging at Dark Flamebolt bits of his armor start to brake off and go into the gravity ball*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
*Dispels Halibel's resurrection as I set my sights on Exdeath* The void? HA! Only a weakling like you would desire such a boring fate! *creates a series of portals around the gravity ball, each leading to another side of the ball, causing it to pull itself apart and ultimately collapse on itself* Come now, surrender peacfully and I'll unite you with your precious void.

Yuna Rikku and Paine: *Grab the non combatants and moves the to safety*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yumi: *wakes up after a ten hour sleep and yawns*
god i'm still tired what's wrong with me?
*looks as Dua as he sleeps lay's back down by him*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Huh? where'd everybody go?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
*An Orange with a face and eyes is just sitting on a random kitchen table*

Orange - Hi, I'm an orange! =D
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark: *In his DarkChibimon form, grabs a large knife and stabs the orange in the back, trying to cut it in half*
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds