Join our server on Discord

God Threat (a Zero and Maero RP)
"N-No...stop...stop it!" Shay protested. but he was unable to stop King, he was way too weak. He had been terribly weakened in the fight, could barely see anything, and had tired himself out struggling, then had forced himself to move more, and then came. His body was heaving with his labored breathes, and with a little patience, King would have the femboy all ready with the make up.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With the girly boy all dressed up, there was just one more ingredient. King got a bottle of oil and put some in his hands. He then rubbed the oil all over Shay's butt and dick, making them just a bit more sensitive to pleasure, and turning most pain they got to pleasure. "How does this feel?" he asked when he was done, slapping Shay's ass.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sh-shut up..." The blushing femboy said, the heavy blush on his entirely flawless and pale skin clearly visible. For some reason, this had all made his dick hard again, and this was shown by the lump in the front of his dress. "Let me go...please..." The femboy almost begged, unable to see himself and glad for it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No," King simply said, as he began to lick the boy's neck from behind and rubbed his hard cock against Shay's butt, using the oil from earlier as a lubricant. "I'm going to fuck you, then you'll become my slave," he stated, before he began to push his hard dick into his butt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sto-Stop!" Shay cried out, trying to keep his ass away from King, though, again, there was no place for him to go. "AAhhh!! It hurts!" The femboy moaned, panting hard as his dick began to throb with arousal. "P-Pull it out!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's not what your little friend says," King teased as he reached his hand down and stroked Shay's hard cock, teasing it, knowing the boy couldn't cum with the panties wrapped around his dick. He also kept fucking the boy, now thrusting in and out of his once virgin ass. "This ass is mine now, and you're my little girl, got it? I'll dress you up in more dresses and skirts, and you'll wear make up from now on!"
(I am super sick ATM, and mt posts may be a bit slow and muddy)

"N-No...w-why are...are you doing th-this?" The femboy moaned, his dick become stone hard as King continued to stroke it and fuck his ass. He wanted to cum, but he couldnt! The please simply kept building and building. His crimson blush matched the make up perfectly, and aside from his small dick, he looked entirely like a small breasted girl. "I-Im not a girl..." He protested weakly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I understand. How you get it fixed soon))

"Liar, liar, pants on fire," he teased, slapping his butt with the other hand, still fucking his tight butt and stroking his cock. A mirror appeared before him, and if he looked into it he saw just how girly he looked, and how hard his cock was. "All you have to do, is say I'm your Master, and I'll let you cum. Or we could just wait for me to fill you with a few gallons of cum."
"Ahhh...no...no more...it feels..." Shay moaned helplessly, forced to look at his own girly self, which only made his cock harder. "It feels...to...to good!" He moaned out finally, drooling a little. "L-Let me cum! P-Please let me cum!" He begged, gyrating his hips against King. making it feel better for both of them. If King came inside him with his special cum, and didnt let him cum, it would be one the Shade gods most painful experiences. "Ahhhh, please!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
King moaned as his cock shot into his new slave's ass, hearing him succumb to his will. He didn't immediately free his cock though, instead he thrust inside of Shay's cum filled ass, smacking it once more. He just kept fucking the god's but, slapping away at his butt, before finally, after three whole minutes of just fucking the slave, he slowly untied the panties, freeing his penis.