Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
The wet lick continued to make her body shifted until her eyes opened slowly and noticing Jiro was very close to her, "...Is there something wrong?" Livian asked, her face stared at him very innocently like a curious little girl, she did felt something between her legs, but she thought it was his legs or so yet she wasn't very sure of it.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Claire panted feeling her pussy lips suddenly produces wet fluid of her sweet cum, covering his hands full of weetness as he continued to message her private area. As he continued to fondle her breasts she then made milk coming out of her nipples.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Livian? There's... there's a strange smell- its making me act weird-" Jiro grunted, panting. "I think its comin' from you- cuz- cuz I want you suddenly... so bad..." He tried to explain, holding himself back as he dug his claws into his palms, clenching his paws into tight fists.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Breaking the kiss, he took one of her nipples into his mouth and licked it roughly with his rough, feline tongue, his other paw spreading her pussy lips with his index and ring finger while his middle finger slowly entered her, stimulating her vaginal walls.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Livian continued to stare at him, her eyes were completely confused yet his reaction was pretty obvious, she didn't noticed her smell was so intoxicating, she strangely couldn't sense it. The smell was very strong that it was flowing through his nostrils. "You...want me?" the hybrid dragon asked, still in confusion. She really doesn't know how to respond, as she never had any guys confessed towards her.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The valkyrie maiden shivered once more feeling her breasts being sucked by large beast's mouth, her nipples produced more of her milk feeding the hungry feline. She then had her arms wrapped around his back and moaned as he continued to fiddle with her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro growled at himself, baring his fangs as he tried to hold himself back. "Its like- its like I love you suddenly- like I've never loved anyone before-" He grunted, his cock spurting some more pre, hidden under his shirt.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Ace suckled on her nipple harder, rubbing his tongue against its tender flesh rougher as he slipped his thick finger deeper into her, digging around inside her to pleasure his mistress as much as he could.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"..." Livian was very speechless, she couldn't believe what he just said. She doesn't know love except from her family, but this love is different from any other love she experience yet the hybrid dragon doesn't know how to develop or respond to his behavior. However, she did noticed his shirt is becoming evidently wet. "Um...Jiro...your shirt is very wet..."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Her voice moaned loudly, her hands gripped onto the lion's mane breathing hard as the pleasure keeping raising up. Her wetness from her vaginal walls coated his strong hands with her white sweet cum.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm sorry-" Jiro turned away from her. His race, the Wolborgs, found their 'other halves' by their chemical scents, but what her scent made him feel was more than just love, it was an intense lust, devotion, and need as well. He'd never felt this way before, and it was all confusing him. "-I'm sorry- I wish you didn't have to see me this way- I- I feel weird... I just- I just told you I loved you... heh- but we just met... its strange cuz... cuz I meant it."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Ace licked between her cleavage and down her belly roughly before lowering his paws down to her soft butt, and squeezing it, lifted her up and started licking her vagina hotly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I really don't know what to say..." Was her reponse, still she was confused why his shirt is wet despite it's not hot around her. Her long white and purple tail then suddenly started to caress his crotch, noticing that Livian quickly apologized. "I-I'm very sorry I didn't noticed that..."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Her wet pussy was completely drenched as she felt the rough tongue tasting inside of her and tasting her sweet white juices. Her smell began to intensified with a strong sensual smell. Claire's hand continued to rubbed the beastman's mane enjoying the pleasure.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro perked his ears up, and groaned deeply in pleasure as her tail touched his crotch. "P-please..." He whined softly, practically begging. He loved her touch, only her touch. Nothing else mattered to him right now but her. "D-don't stop..."

[Ace and Claire's Room]

Ace growled lowly as he ate her hot, sweet pussy out loving her taste, wanting only to pleasure and taste her.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That made Livian completely confused by his situation but she did what she's been told to do, and let her tail collide against his tent, rubbing back and forth then suddenly as she touched that she couldn't help but blush as she felt his very hard doggyhood as she continued to rub his sensitive spot.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

The silver eyed woman continued to moaned in a deep abliss feeling her white juices continued to cum, she suddenly felt her orgasm starting to approached as he continued to taste her. "Acerbus...I'm....I'm cumming..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jiro started panting ecstasy, growling softly in pleasure. "Livian, that feels so good..." He groaned, his paw involuntarily reaching over to grasp her hand, afraid that she'll stop touching him.

[Ace and Claire's Room]

"Cum for me, Lady Claire..." Acerbus whispered, and slid his large, hot, rough tongue into her deeper, licking inside her passionately.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers