Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
Rellia was pushing him along, through the sidewalk and streets in spite of her nudity, no caring if adults stared at her bottom. "We're going to my house, and if you don't do as I say, not only will I not make you happy, then I'll make sure your nuts pay" she threatened, annoyed with his questioning.
----
Reis sighed and looked at her again. (I can't believe what happened.... but at least I know I have a chance...) She was thinking, pondering if she should ask her out. "You know.... you were really good..." she was trying to talk about what happened, to see if it'd be smart to ask her out.
Rob couldn't help but smile as he imagined fucking her again. "Fine, but no more heatwaves... We don't want what happened in the bathroom to happen again here..." He felt his dick harden again, beginning to protrude from his boxers.

--------------------------------------------

Brit turned redder as she heard Reis. "Uhh, thanks..." She looked down at her feet. "Um, Reis. I didn't mean to do all of that... It's just my problem... I get like that whenever I think about sex... Please don't tell anyone..."
[Image: signature.png]
They finally reached her house and she stood in front of him. "My dad is gunna kill you." she said smiling at the thought of what might happen. "I have cum all over, I'm nude, and you're a boy." she grabbed his arm and sent a heatwave through him to give him an erection, then punched him in the gut and led him along to the front step. Once there, she rang the bell and waited for her dad.
----
Reis put on her clothes, despite being half dried. "...I...nevermind..." she looked down, after having finished putting her clothes on. "Brit, I won't tell anybody. You mean a lot to mean, and besides I wouldn't mind helping you from now on." she tried to smile but couldn't, for the first time.
"You've still got a shirt on..." Rob's smile then faded. "Wait, your dad?!!" He realized how big his dick was and turned toward the street. "I think I may have changed my mind..."

-----------------------------------------

Brit pulled her thong and pants back on. "Thanks Reis... I don't suppose you have another shirt with you?" She felt her nipples harden in the cold air.
Rellia pulled him to the ground by his wrist as the door opened. "Okay, it was fun screwing with you." she started swinging the keys in her hand, which was being hidden earlier. "Dad works day shift." she said laughing hard.
----
Reis looked at her hard nipples and blushed. "I-I'm sorry... take mine." she took off her shirt, folded it, and put it out. "C-can I lick them again... just once..." she stuttered out of shyness.
"Gee thanks... You scared the shit out of me..." Rob leaned back and let out a deep breath, calming down from the fright. "So, what're we gonna do inside?"

------------------------------------

Brit's eyes widened and she let out a short *Eep*, before stopping herself. "I don't think that's such a good idea...." She grabbed the shirt and quickly pulled it on, before rushing back out of the room. (Oh god... I've really messed her up...)
Rellia went inside without a word and slowly walked up the stairs, "Oh, and don't follow me just yet, I need to go chaaaaange and I'd hate for a boy to walk in." she taunted, blowing a kiss at him and winking.
----
Reis sighed and started to cry a little. "I guess I never did have a shot at her... not in 5th grade... not here..." she sighed and put her clothes on, walking back to her class.
OOC: Just to let you know, Brit is pretty much straight and very shy whenever sh'es not horny. But all Reis has to do is make her think about sex even in the slightest to turn her on to anyone. But once she's finished with one fuck session, she has to wait a while before it takes effect again.

BIC:

Rob stared at Rellia's ass and dripping pussy as she climbed up the stairs. "Yeah, wouldn't want me to see that...." He waited till she was out of sight, then began to climb the stairs quietly behind her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Brit began to cry a little when she heard Reis say something to herself. (Fifth grade, that reminds me of something... Something happened back then, what was it...)
Rellia took off her shirt and bra, then stuffed a pretty large dildo (6in) into her. She went into her closet to pull out some clothes. Among them were blue jeans, a thong, a plain white t-shirt, and a bra. She put on the thong quickly, it was a decently sized thong, just big enough to hide the dildo while constantly pushing it in there. "Ohh... that feels good..." she laid down against her bed side and licked her boob, then just put her head to the side, facing away from the door.
----
"Hi Brit... how long do you think we took in there?" she asked; she was a lot quieter than usual.
Rob crept into the room as his dick managed to tear his boxers completely off. (Well, well... This looks inviting...) He slowl walked up behind her, then reached forward and grabbed her by the breasts, holding her in a deep kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------

Brit looked at her phone. "It's already 5th period..." She looked around the empty hallway. "Um, Reis... What happened back in fifth grade?"