Join our server on Discord

Ryan and DarkChibimons digimon yaoi RPG.
Dark flciked his fingers transporting them into a dark abyss. "First trainging see what i see. Can you see anything at all?" Dark asked waving to Dave in the dark
"No...wait, I see your hand moving." Dave said, looking at Dark's hand.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"This is normal. See what i see. I want you to fight in this pitch darkness. So dark even me i cannot see." Dark flciked his fingers and could see nothing a roar from a best cam near by. "Get em tiger!"
Dave want into a fighting stance, looking around.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ah no dont look. Youll see nothing with your eyes!" The monster hit Dave in the side sending him flying. "Try using other basic senses!"
Dave landed on his knees, listing for the roar from the tiger.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Heh the pray stays quiet when it hunts." speed step behind dave and grabe his arm and aimed it forward. "Feel what i feel. The sencse of his movement his faster than yours messmerise this and you;ll get him." Dark speed stepped back into postition.
Dave felt the air ahead of him, messmerise that sencse of his movement is faster than his own, waiting for the right time to strike.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Step by step the wounder will go but how far will the end be as much as it will snow. The faster it runs the slower you are the faster you run the slower you are. So wha t can you do??" Dark was trying to mess around with Dave.
"The faster it runs, the slower I'm, the faster I'm, the slower he is." Dave said, punching the air on the left side of him, hopefully hitting the monster.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds