Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: lol omg. Male giant? Hmm, that'd work fine, thing is, uh, no, sadly, his powers don't work on himself, it's the downside of it all. I've gotten rid of that inability of being able to receive any extra power or energy or whatever, but HIS powers don't allow him to buff or enhance himself, unless he uses Meditation and goes Kaiser haha. Then again... *Thinks of two giants rolling onto the city as they have sex* That's murr, too.

IC:

"Never said it looked bad! Maybe it's time to get home, we might be able to get extra stuff for you to wear." Mar grinned widely, offering a claw for Katt to walk with him.

(Room)

"Mmmnff!" Dorothy murred out loud, "Ahhh!" she moaned out loud, clamping her maw even harder around the canine's cock, trying to suck as hard as she could to bring him to orgasm.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That level of gigantism (Or whatever it's called) isn't really a favorite of mine. You got any ideas?

IC:

"That'd be nice," Katt smiled, grabbing his claw in her paw, "Hope your sister doesn't mind sharing another top." she giggled a bit.

"Gaahhh, that's it," Shadow growled a bit as he pulled his muzzle out of Dorothy's pussy, "I have got to fuck you right now, onto your hands and knees pet." he ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Maybe the apartment isn't the best place to lead them to at the moment. I have a very bad feeling about letting you confront Mar while you're not in god-mode, or at least I think so.

IC:

"She'll have to get used I suppose, you'll be clinging on to me for a long time I can bet." Mar laughed to himself, giving Katt his usual spank on the butt and lifted her up in his arms.

(Room)

"B-but you haven't cummed yet..." Dorothy said, looking back as she stopped sucking from the rough movements caused by Shadow's. "Are you sure?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I think I could take him, I am god of SDP after all. Though it would be a shame to ruin Shadow and Dorothy's fun.

IC:

"You aren't getting rid of me anytime soon cutie, WHOA!" Katt grabbed tightly around his neck as he lifted her up, "I am never going to get used to that." she laughed a bit.

"Oh don't worry about that, I'd prefer to cum in a diffrent hole." Shadow growled, pressing one of his fingers against her pussy lips and rubbing them gentley, "Now come on, get in position." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: True, but I'm still blank on ideas :x Maybe... Oh! I got something new! Uhh... No, Mortal Kombat's been done already.

Hmm, I know! A dumb emo kid opens a book and we all get sucked into an alternate dimension based off Final Fantasy!

Dot: You're maybe trying too hard.

IC:

"Height difference is a problem when I'm not able to keep my neck from hurting if I talk to you." Mar poked his tongue out playfully. "So, maybe we could go to the shopping, get into a clothes shop and get something for your size, don't you think?" he suggested.

(Room)

Dorothy moaned "Uhh ohh... Oh alright..." she softly murmured, feeling a bit worried, but she stood down onto the ground next to the bed, squated down and knelt, giving her back to Shadow, "I'm ready..." she said, her tail swaying slowly as her big bum stood up proudly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sucked into final fantasy works.

Katt: *Smashes a bat over Shadow's head* I'm sure he was joking.

IC:

"I guess if you don't want to see me walking around in nothing but a couple of leaves." Katt smiled, "I just realize, I'm gonna need a whole new wardrobe, wonder if they make bras in size K." she wondered aloud as she bounced them a bit with her hands.

"So am I," Shadow growled as he knelt down behind her, his cock sliding between her legs and rubbing against her pussy lips, "I bet you really want it here, you're absolutely soaking."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Size K. How suggestive. *Drools*

IC:

"Hey, I'm sure pre-order with bras would work too. If you can pre-order a baseball glove for left-handed and shoes for my feet size, I'm sure you can get a bra the size of texas." Mar joked.

(Room)

"Y-you know if you were a bit more gentle... I wouldn't hesitate about letting you take me..." Dorothy whined a bit, waiting for him to start.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Either that or size G, for GREAT GOOGILY MOOGLY!

IC:

"Yeah, but till then what do I do? Let their weight force me into a humbback position?" Katt laughed, though surprisingly she was able to support the large mammaries quite easily, "Glad I'm one of the stronger species, wouldn't be surprised if breasts these size would kill some smaller ones."

"Oh come on, where's the fun in that?" Shadow growled a bit, teasingly rubbing his shaft against her wet pussy lips, "Just the way wolves are, we're a very dominating species."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Or anything under them, for the matter" Mar poked out his tongue, walking off and out, his shirt being held by his tail as he got over to the streets once again, "Hmm... so, wanna buy some panties at least? You're not so heavy down here" he said, this time giving a soft pat to Katt's butt.

(Room)

"There's no doubt in my mind about that..." Dorothy clarified, looking back, "But I'm not made of stone you know!" she said, trembling slightly as her pussy lips ached, she was not sure whether she wanted to wait anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I've got plenty of those, and I've still got the bottom half of that swimsuit." Katt purred a bit, her tail wrapping around Mar's neck loosely, "Or do you just want to see me trying on some lacey things?"

"Hey, I've been pretty gentle with you." Shadow smiled, he was wondering just how long she could wait before begging to be fucked, "You aren't hanging by your wrists being whipped are you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad