Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Eric put everything away and got up, heading outside.
Shiva sighed lightly and gently grabs her sheet and starts packing her stuff into the school bag. while she does it so, she takes a glance around every student, spotting the one she bumped up with not long ago. "oh...now I know how you knew where was my class..." she chuckles and grabs her school bag and stands up. She slowly starts heading outside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shaun stood up and flipped his pack over his shoulder, Now where's that white haired girl? he thought glancing through the crowd of shuffling students, Gotcha. he thought spotting her easily with the white against everything else he moved through the crowd and walked up next to her, "Hey, haven't seen you in class before." He smiled, "You just start coming here?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As the students busy with their own things, Faiz turn his chair facing to window and place his hand under his chin, looking to outside witha normal face expression. At the same time, his mind running to find a solution of how to hack the the I-D-E-A's security system without being tracked down.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva was about to head out of the classroom when she spotted Faiz so lost in his own thoughts. She smiles and turns around as she goes near Faiz and pulls out a chair to sit down by his side. "...hey..." she said softly. "...is something wrong? you seem bothered by something..." she said sweetly and in her nice usual way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz still lost on his thoughts, figuring the way to hack the security's system, even Yoosei is sittong on his side. He don't like to talk to other people much and like to be alone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Erixon Residence)

"You're too sweet..." he declared while giving the blue haired woman some soft kisses along her neck. While he tasted her smooth skin, the gunman pondered on something. "I wonder what he'll look like...probably a dragon like his mom..." he said with a grin.

(College)

"Oh, I don't know, it's your 18th silly, don't you want to go out and have some fun or something?" She blushed a little upon asking that, turning away a little so Kyo wouldn't see her pinkish cheeks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Her ears twitched lightly as Serria heard the distant sound of the school bell ringing "Second period..?" she questioned to herself as her eyes darted around the grounds of the school from her positiong on the gargoyle. "Need to get closer.." the jaguaress spotted a tall oak tree not too far from the school doors. With a powerful push of her legs she lept from the gargoyle and fell all the way down into the tree amazingly sliping into the tree's shade without a sound or leaf falling. Kneeling into the tree her green eyes peered through the windows to get a better grasp of the situation.
The OCA
Eric got outside and walked right under the tree Serria was in. He didn't notice her and sat down under it, messing with the tree's shadow by changing its size "I hate this place."
Shiva was about to tap Faiz's shoulder gently but then decided not to. True she was just trying to be her usual nice self but being ignored by someone was a sign she took as to leave them alone. Sighing lightly she stood up and walked out of the classroom slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions