Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
She arose from under water again and appeared on the other side of the pool from him. "There, that wasnt so hard to get it, was it?" She said smiling and swam along the surface of the water.

"Oh, well...they're size E actually... so its around the 40's." She said to her with a slight blush on her face. "Some people seem to always ask me that question and i get all embarressed to tell."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"I-I guess it wasnt," Silver answered, "I'm really shy so it was a little slow," he added as he started to swim a little.

"Y-you shouldnt be embarressed Emerald, you have a beautifal body," Saphire said gently placing a paw on Emeralds lap with a cute smile, "I actually wouldnt mind being a tad bigger myself," she then blushes a little and turns away again.
The OCA
"Aww, thats okay." She replied back, floating with her back to the side of the pool side. "I understand how embarrassing it could be when you naked in front of someone else." She giggled.

She smiled, placing her claw on top of Saphires on her lap. "Thank you Saphire, but i dont see why you would want to be bigger, your body is just perfect."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"It wasnt just the fact of being naked it was just someone with a body like yours I was embarressed if you would have laughed at me because my body isnt as sculpted like other guys," Silver responded, "a shrimp like me wouldnt get very many girls."

"You really mean that? That means a lot coming from you Emerald," Saphire added then she starts to blushes growing more curious, "mind if I see them?"
The OCA
"Ahh... but thats the thing." She said floating over in front of him. "Not all girls like men, just because of how their bodies look, its more about the personality and how kind hearted some may be. Or in other words, its whats on the inside, not the outside." She said touching his chest with her finger.

She blinked and blushed a little deeper. "Y-you want to see them...without my shirt and bra?" She said a bit surprised and nervously.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver looked down as Dawn touched his chest then looks up at her with a soft gentle smile, "What kind of guy do you like?" he asked with a soft blush.

"J-just with your bra on ya know lift up your shirt," Saphire said with a deep blush aswell, "I just like to see how beautifal they are."
The OCA
She saw the smile on his face and giggled. "Well, the kind of guy I like, is a fun, playful, and knows how to make a girl happy." She told him smiling back. "Do you ask because, you are someone who is fun, playful, and can do something to make me happy?" She asked, and moved herself closely to him, her breasts almost touching his chest.

"O-oh... okay then. If you say so." She complied and pulled off her shirt, over her head and set it aside, revealing a dark blue bra holding her breasts up, together. "..uhm...so....what do you think?"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver's deep blush returned glancing down at the ample breasts that were right under his wolf nose, "I-I like to think I'm fun and playful, but I don't think I know how to make a girl happy considering I've never been with too many," the wolf said lowering his ears a little.

Saphire staring at Emerald's busty chest the deep cleavage in the middle of her breasts was incredibly deep, "Th-th-they're enormouse Emerald your body is so beautifal," the wolfess comented before extending her left paw to the side of her breast just to see just how rounded they are, "Oh Emerald you're so big."
The OCA
"But im here with you, and i know you are someone who could make me happy. I mean, i am already glad i have some company with me now, thanks to you." She said placing a paw gently on his cheek.

Her blush deepend as she felt Saphire's paw on the side of her breast. "I-I know, but... do you think they are too big?" She asked, looking down at her own large breasts.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Silver gently started to smile as Dawn caressed his cheek, "I never thought of it like that," he said as the tip of the tail just above the water starts to wag happily. The small wolf then blushed, "M-my name is S-silver."

Saphire shook her head, "Not at all I think they go perfect with your body." Her paw then glides up and inward and starts gently feeling the top of her breasts with her paw, "they feel soft too."
The OCA