Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
The wolfess couldnt believe what she heard from Kiva. Her blush grew even more and smiled "If it makes you feel more comfortable if you show me just in your underwear. I promise I'll show you mine right after."
The OCA
Kiva rubs her own chin and then smiles wide. "wait.. I had an idea.. why don't we show ourselves at same time.. I believe it would be less...hmm...sorry for the lack of a better word... embarrassing"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thats a good idea, Kiva..kind of like take off the same clothes as each other." Emmy said blushing softly "I..I like that idea." The wolfess started off removing her socks from her feet showing her cutie wolf feet.
The OCA
Kiva giggles softly and then starts taking off her socks too, exposing her cutie silver foxie feet. her tail starts to swish around in excitment and she then starts taking off her gloves.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy glanced down and smiled "Aww your feet are so cutie." She giggled cutely then blushed immediatly as her paws trailed to her shirt with a quick breath she slowly took her shirt off. Her pure white bra held her very cute double C breasts nicely together.
The OCA
Kiva glances once at Emmy's body and couldn't help but blush deeply at the sight. she then stands up and guides her paws to her shorts, slowly undoing them and pulling them down, not pulling down her black panties. as she pulls down her shorts, eventually she bent down, and so Emmy could have a nice view of Kiva's butt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy watched Kiva slowly make her shorts descend down her fox legs. Then her eyes rose back up and blushed deeply as her cute gray furred butt was in view..and what a view it was. Her butt was nicely shaped, it was as close as perfect as you can get. "K-kiva..you're very beautifal.." she stayed silent for a moment before she herself stood up. Emmy slowly undid her own pants and slowly slid them down. The further they went down the deeper her blushe became. Bending down aswell her cutie wolfess bottom was returning the view Kiva had given her.
The OCA
Kiva blushes deep when hearing that compliment. "t-thanks... Emmy..." she said in a soft and sweet tone. after pulling her shorts down she slowly stands up, eventually taking a glance at Emmy's cutie butt, only making her own blush go deeper and darker. "..y-y-you are beautiful too.." was the only thing that escaped her muzzle on that precise moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushed deeply as she finally got her pants off then stood up straight. She then in her mind drooled at the sight of Kiva's body shown to her right there "Kiva..." is all she could muster as she was in awe seeing her body. With a cute smile she places her paws on Kiva's cheeks "..you're..the cutest, most beautifal girl I've ever seen."
The OCA
Kiva kept blushing deeply, the blush pretty noticeable on her silver furred cheeks, while her tail swishes around happily behind her. "...not as cute and beautiful as you are Emmy..." she smiles and then slowly moves Emmy's paws away from her cheeks so she could finally take off her own shirt, tossing it aside, her breasts still covered by her black bra.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions