Join our server on Discord

World of Eternity
Aeris blinked slightly, and shrugged - an emotionless look on her face. "Up to you if you want to."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thanks alot... Thun thought sarcastically "Hm... As if I have a choice..." She sat back on her legs while charging her electrical powers for a quick Discharge. (OOC: That's one of her abilities FTW :P)
Glancing at Thun quietly, Aeris' ears perked up. Was she actually going to try and... charge him? She shivered slightly at the thought. "Be careful if you're doing what I think you're doing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I have done this before, you know..." Thun grumbled as her power reached it's peak. She reached out and slowly moved her hand across Kurtz's back; little arcs of electricity jumped across to him, stopping the bleeding efficiently.
Kurtz gave a slight little whimper from that, even though his eyes were shut and his body only twitched to the electricity.

Aeris sighed. "Only making sure. I don't want dragon-boy getting lost to death, he's a great swordsman."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'll have to take your word on that..." Thun grumbled as she finished; the bleeding completely stopped "I'll need to get some stuff from my place to fix this properly." She sat on the edge of the bed. Heh... it's not like I'll ever use that stuff... Just give me a power cable and I'm fine...
"Don't worry. As long as it's stopped, it's fine, right?" Aeris then slowly walked over, before seating herself next to Thun. "So. I never caught your name after, did I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh... it's Thundamon... but everyone ends up calling me Thun." She said quietly.

"Thun? Ohh... I've heard of you before..."

Thun stiffened and looked round sharply "How-...!?"

"Heh... that isn't important. Here, catch!" Xen, who was hanging on the wall, threw a small metal box to her.

She caught it and blinked "How did you get this...?" It was green with a big red cross on the lid... obviously from a hospital.
Aeris' eyes widened slightly at the sudden voice, and she looked towards the... well, to put it in her own words, an intruder. Her ear twitched softly as she stared coldly at him. "Oh yay. More..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Let me guess... you stole this." Thun said accusingly.

"Nonsense! I just transferred a little ownership." Xen grinned.

"... in other words, you stole it."

"Are you going to use it at all? If not, I could sell it for a nice amount..."

"I could but-... Hey! Don't change the subject!"